Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why You Should Vote Youtube Series - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Vote Youtube Series (146 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites / Why PDP Delegates Should Vote Dankwambo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Vote Youtube Series by EmekaStanley: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
I met a lady yesterday, and we got talking, after which I veered into politics. I specifically asked her what her voting plans were on the forth coming election.

Her reply was that she has never voted in her life and that she doesn't see any need for that. I was shocked. Well I saw it as an opportunity to educate her on the need to vote.

At the end, she was willing to project and promote The #OperationTransformation project

If you don't vote, you are actually doing a big service/favor to rogue politicians in numerous ways. In fact, they don't want you to vote, irrespective of what they say to you. Favoring them means a great disservice to you as a person, as a community and as a people.

I can't exhaust all the importance of voting on this write up now; I am thinking of making a short Youtube series about "Why you should vote".

Hopefully, a lot of people get to see it and also act accordingly.

Get your PVCs and prepare to vote.

#ES

Re: Why You Should Vote Youtube Series by EmekaStanley: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Apologises For Saying Pvcs Expire / The Nexus Between Buhari's Call And Super Eagle's Awful Ousting. / Nigerian Govt Votes N500 Million For Prosecution Of Boko Haram Suspects, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.