Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban (32155 Views)

Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV / Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Akaegwu(m): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He succeeded in removing criminal gangs from the street to motor parks and garages in South western Nigeria. He can do same with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers across the country.
Vote for him, he will stop medical tourism because all the government hospitals in Lagos is world class and he's a very young healthy man in his early 50's.
He will not blip Nigerian resources because the one stolen from Lagos is enough for him.
He will be better than buhari. He is Buhari's pro max,ie same product with little improvement in the erea of gathering political criminals across the country country as against only northern political criminals.
He will turn Nigeria to world powers. Same has been achieved in Lagos where agberos are the real powerful tools ready to conquer the world. I stand with Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by futurerex: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Gate050:

Shame on you too! Ori e ti daru.
A m%dman like you knows no shame.

Argue with your ancestors.

Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Gate050: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
futurerex:
A m%dman like you knows no shame.

Argue with your ancestors.
Ori e buru ni? You don't know me ba?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by anonymous1759(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
ityP:

There are bigger forces in APC than Buhari. Left to him, he would have signed the electoral bill. Dude likes direct primaries. But those forces held his hands

Tunibu is like Atiku in PDP direct or indirect he’ll likely win the financial power is there. That’s why they resort to blackmailing to make him step aside .

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by anonymous1759(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
proxillin:

so how did it better your life?

did APC gave you voucher to go and buy fuel at lesser price?

i dont understand ooo

You guys can’t handle the truth, I’m stating fact here you’re angry with me. PDP didn’t better my life In anyway.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Mobog(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Well said, but I don't know why my mind isn't going with this man, why is osibanjo not interested?

I have UK use phones and laptops
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by anonymous1759(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Akaegwu:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He succeeded in removing criminal gangs from the street to motor parks and garages in South western Nigeria. He can do same with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers across the country.
Vote for him, he will stop medical tourism because all the government hospitals in Lagos is world class and he's a very young healthy man in his early 50's.
He will not blip Nigerian resources because the one stolen from Lagos is enough for him.
He will be better than buhari. He is Buhari's pro max,ie same product with little improvement in the erea of gathering political criminals across the country country as against only northern political criminals.
He will turn Nigeria to world powers. Same has been achieved in Lagos where agberos are the real powerful tools ready to conquer the world. I stand with Tinubu.

Spammer get a life
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by MacBan: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Election strategy ... How come he just found his voice now after the ban had been lifted ?

Ur comments are always on point... always in line with my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by casppyjay: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Election strategy ... How come he just found his voice now after the ban had been lifted ?

the voice was too loud no one not even u could hear in him all I have said was in lai Mohammed’s voice lol

Disclaimer ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Sandralight(f): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Whatever

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Tochi3(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
tongue
MASTAkiLLAh:
Lol grin what a fúcking cúnt grin first he asks "where are the cows" and now he has the audacity to pretend as if he cares about the millions of Nigerians affected by the brainless Twitter ban. Who gives a damn about his opinion ? Who beg am to talk ? He should mastúrbate on his urchins and stop disturbing sensible Nigerians cool
Abi ooo. Sense no go kee you jare.

No mind the cocain sniffer wit im ancestral logic

Ancestor oshi
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Tbozun: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:
cheesy grin grin
Confused mad man that went ghost mode when Buhari his mentor banned Twitter
But it's confirmed he worked in Mobil, right?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Caroworld: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Did he made any statement after the ban? If NO, then his statement after the Lift is of no importance. QED!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Qwinifyi: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Baba done Dey warm up for 2023.
Shameless �����
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Qwinifyi: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by gulfer: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
We were never away cos we traveled to diverse countries and continued using Twitter while you had your inconsequential ban on. The joke is on you guys tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by jrusky(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Honestly till date I refused to hate Tinubu. I agree he is fantastically corrupt but his corruption has not hut me in anyway and his people are not complaining, why should I?

Though I can't vote for him because he was one of the harrow head that brought the calamity called Buhari upon Nigerian yet I refused to put the total blame on him because it was not only him guilty of it so why should I blame him alone?

Moreso he looted Lagos money I mean Lagos money not Abuja money or Enugu money nor Akwa I om money and he has never serve on any national lever so it was Lagos money he looted so why hating him?

I wish him the very best but can not vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Truvelisback(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu is pretensively acting nice like a lady making advancement at a rich guy. We know all this format na!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by yommen: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba werey

See how the Yoruba men and women are insulting and raining curses on Tinubu in the Twitter comment section above

Where is the love ?

Tinubu disgrace is near

The problem is your likes is you think in only one direction. We dont have to support something wrong purely on tribal affiliation.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by jaxxy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Twitter never disappoints. Savage streets. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Johnnoo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Political stunt
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Sunnyja: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Your moniker " blaming the devil" and shouting God bless Nigeria is a big confusion all rolled into one. I hope we will not later blame the devil when Naija Don cast under Tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by ensamy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Person wey Parkinson disease don scatter body grin angry grin watch the left hand he can't hold anything steady. Parkinson man wan be Presido later go remain for hospital.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by airminem(f): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
silvoclaira:
Tinubu name in the news to some people is like this kind wahala wey HEAVY nor dey finish

Lol toor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wait. Wasn't Bola Tinubu among those that persuaded and supported the federal government on the twitter ban. Yet after this scandalous statement some Nigerians will still vote for him.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Malawian(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na lie. Tinubu no fit write this kind grammar.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by inspectorg(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Akaegwu:
Sarcasm at it's best.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Waffarianman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
During EndSars Tinubu lost his voice

Buhari unbanned Twitter Tinubu found his voice.

Life
Re: Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban by Funkymode(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
He should go and contest again for Lagos State governor rather than this presidential seat, he's the Jagaban of Lagos, he has freewill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates / The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Gunmen Kill Alamkah Dominic Usman, APC Chairmanship Candidate In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.