Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

I'm Confused - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I'm Confused (197 Views)

Are You Confused On Getting A Good Laptop? Oya..check This Out! / Science Are Confused About The Origin Of Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused by 95Jay: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
I've always loved I.T based works and I think I'm good at It. Late last year I went through some html coding tutorial and I seem to grab it effortlessly.

I then went to one Computer training centre, and the person in charge advised me to go into computer networking, reason being that almost everything runs on network.

But my fear now is that I didn't go to high school, and she assured me that the only thing I need is the Networking Certificate they will give me.

Now, I don't know if that's true or she is trying to make money of me. I need your enlightenment.
Re: I'm Confused by 95Jay: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2
Re: I'm Confused by professore(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Here to learn.

Meanwhile check my signature underneath
Re: I'm Confused by Skillsnigeria: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Yes, is the networking certificate you need. But you know this is Nigeria, company that want to employ you will still ask for your higher institution certificate. NOTE -: You also need to sabi the work very well

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Intelligent Machines – How Would AI Take Over The World? / How To Flush DNS Cache Quickly And Easily / 10 Reasons Why Pcs Crash U Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.