Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Daily Contributions And Thriftplus Platform - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Daily Contributions And Thriftplus Platform (181 Views)

Daily Contributions Card Design / Esusu And Thriftplus / Daily Contributions And Thriftplus Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Contributions And Thriftplus Platform by 1saed: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hi

Trust you having a fulfilling day already

A lot of development led me to put down this piece.

So many micro scale businesses are in dire need of an app to take care of their voluminous daily transactions.

I had a time on call with a would-be client today from Onitsha Anambra state.

He wanted to be sure if our platform, Thriftplus, can manage his business. I asked him to provide his typical day's operation, and he did, I took note.

After three more questions, he paused and said this is his third failed attempt at obtaining a product that truly answers to his business needs and that he was just tired of the search.

One thing led to another, I arranged a zoom meet with him , cos we have stopped the policy of giving random access to intended clients.

I noticed that in the course of the meet, his words were so few. When I was through, he rolled out loads of queries, which I tried to provide answers to.

The meeting ended, we exchanged pleasantries and he parted by saying.... Finale I found a solution

As at today, he's referenced three other clients and we have been smiling to bank.

Take note

If your business is daily contributions, savings and loans, target savings, investment banking
Or you run a cooperative and you have search the internet for a solution, come to Thriftplus.

Our platform offers services to all the businesses mentioned above.

And we giving you 60days free access ( that's it)

To get started, visit our site

https://Thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

Mathew

(1) (Reply)

We Design All Types Of E-commerce Website / Know The Importance Of Mobile Applications In Everyday Lives / E-learning And Coding For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.