Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) (13598 Views)

16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident / Seven Killed, Two Injured In Motor Accident Along Minna-Suleja Highway (Graphic) / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 6:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:
This is the reason why we need to meet our pastor for prayers before embarking on any journey.

Prayers don't work

So many people died during church service last week, even the pastor barely escape

I guess those people that died didn't go to pastor for prayer before embarking on going to church

1 Like

Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by treatise: 6:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:
This is the reason why we need to meet our pastor for prayers before embarking on any journey.

You can pray directly to God and he will hear you; the Bible says "ye are gods".
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 6:33am On Jan 14, 2022
There is one op above there that said because they are abokis he got no RIP for them,please someone should tell that op that death is a general debt which every man got to pay for!

Back to the topic!

God,from the start of this january,we commits this year into thy care,
You never sleep nor slumber.

Please do NoT allow for us to be put to shame,protect and guide us through till the end of this year,Amen.

RIP to The dead
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by engrjosefz(m): 6:42am On Jan 14, 2022
God have mercy... I hope my ATBU Bauchi students aren't involved in this terrible accident... This is Resumption time... Most students are plying the Road. May God Grant the Dead Eternal Rest. Safe trip back to school to all Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi Students.
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 6:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:

Even the pastor can be the victim

1 Like

Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:
which kain mumu talk be this one undecided angry you no fit pray ursef?
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Those abo ki drivers too de speed. I pray never to enter dem car never! shocked
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Shanana1(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:

Is your Pastor the one that'll protect you on the road? What happened to your own personal relationship with God? Or maybe your Pastor did not teach you that.
It means you're void of the word of God and you have no relationship with Him for you to say you'll meet your Pastor. God always listen to those that diligently seek him.
Pastors are not God...
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:
what happened to your mouth, is it only for eating food?
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by mranova(m): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:
Why can't you pray for yourself?
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2022
OloshoMan:
Wanted to type RIP and I just remembered that they're aboki people

Come on mehn , not cool .
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by accountantben: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2022
U just misquote him.
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Tremple8v: 7:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Pastor no dey die ? Them get odeshi grin
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Quality20(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2022
OloshoMan:
who told you that there are no ipob guys there as well?

1 Like

Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2022
May their soul find rest.
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Overspeeding....try and remember to use seat belt always rip to them
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2022
This country is cursed...all these bad news no dey move me at all. .. anything wey wan be make e be.zero emotions...anybody wey wan die make him die
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by alexvic12: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2022
It is well. May the dead rest in peace.
May God keep saving us.

These drivers need to understand that overspeeding kills.

Once, I was traveling and we got to an accident scene. Our driver took one look at the dead people and muttered "inallilahi wa inallilahi rajuin" then he changed gear and increased his speed. Moments later, only God saved us from being the next passengers to be laid by the roadside dead.

Drivers need to be careful! Speed kills!

What gets me angry the most is that when you talk to them, they'll insult you or give you a wicked look. Should I keep quiet while you drive me to an early death after paying transport fare?

Then there are those passengers who will insult you for cautioning the driver about overspeeding. It is well.
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by JerrieBoss: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:
Like Seriously
We need good roads, and we need to fight for it, prays alone can't do it.
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by shunletsam(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2022
OloshoMan:

That doesn’t make them less of human

Anyways, your choice, but it’d have been better if you didn’t comment at all
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Soukiss(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2022
inoki247:
Going out nd coming in alone na special grace oh....

no b lie buddy
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:
pointless
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by BigYash: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:
Brain washed .. Can't you pray to God with your own mouth?
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Bigboy911: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Almajiris are dying everyday like ants grin
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:
Then your Pastor will prevent the will of God? mugu them
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by adeheritage: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Kusheer:
God Nigeria need healing pls help this country cry cry cry cry

Are you talking to God like that?
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by Oluwasaudy(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2022
You need to meet your pastor's for prayers
Wetin do your own mouth You get boil for mouth no Mtcheew ...na religion go finish us for this country ...so if pastor no pray for you..you no fit pray for yourself ....?

You don turn pastor to small god.... Dumbest comment on nairaland this morning ...nonsense and ingridients
Asquare84:
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by bigcee(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2022
clintz:

Then your pastor will use private jet to travel
And you think Private jet is safe? Oga, na God dey protect man.
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by usah4(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Asquare84:

You can also pray while in the car not a must that you must need a man of God to pray for you.
By the virtue of your Baptism you're a King, a Prophet a an adopted child of God so you have all it takes to pray for yourself and even for those you're travelling with.
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by usah4(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2022
OloshoMan:

So you mean say Aboki(s) no deh RIP ahbi
Oboi forget their believes and mean well for them; them too na humans
Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by MaverickA3: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Don't mind him.
Raychee:

What happened to your own mouth? Is your pastor God?

1 Like

Re: Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) by nobilie: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2022
OloshoMan:
Thoses phone chargers on the floor belong to an aboki abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Escape Death In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash / HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART / Medview Airline Apologises To Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.