Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. (291 Views)

Army Vows To Deal With Those Declaring Ethnic Sovereignty / Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group / 2019: Why Makarfi Thanked APC While Declaring Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. by donPhill(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Progressives Solidarity for Tinubu, a support group for the former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, on Wednesday, said that other aspirants would later support Tinubu’s presidential ambition.

The group at a press conference in Abuja added that Tinubu is the only candidate with “a penchant for impactful deliverables.”

The Convener of the group, Ibrahim Emokpaire, who was represented by one of the executive members, Ibrahim Idris, further said Nigerians abroad and in the diaspora were yearning for Tinubu.

He said, “Nigeria needs an unrepentant progressive, a visionary with the penchant for impactful deliverables. Nigeria needs a builder and Asiwaju’s pedigree and achievements are clear and measurable.

“He has the political will and capacity to turn our land into an El-dorado within a short time. Nigerians, both at home and in the diaspora are yearning for a Tinubu-led government that will bring succour to the people.”

https://punchng.com/those-declaring-presidential-interest-will-support-tinubu-says-group/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1642063167

Re: Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. by viyon02: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fools
Re: Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. by SarkinYarki: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok

Re: Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. by Reality3080: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
B4 nko,many of them just want to use it to lobby position.
So later they will b like

Your Excellency sir,I also nurtured the position of d president but I had to drop my ambition for u because I realise u are more able and capable so I step down so as to support u sir and I will really appreciate it if i can be compensated with a slot for believing in u sir.
Re: Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. by Reality3080: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Ok
guy I never see u campaign for obi, umahi,orji uzor n co,don't u believe an igbo man can make things happen?

Are u scared to market them?
D same energy u use in hating tinubu can b channelled positively n b used in promoting an igbo candidate?

Don't u igbos have ambition towards 2023?
Is your ambition to antagonize south west?

E just b like make u send pikin go school come dey pay high school fee make your pikin come tell u say.

Daddy,as I dey go school like this I no plan to carry first ooo but I must stop arinze n emeka.

U as a father how will u feel?

Igbos need to have a rethink
Re: Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. by SarkinYarki: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
guy I never see u campaign for obi, umahi,orji uzor n co,don't u believe an igbo man can make things happen?

Are u scared to market them?
D same energy u use in hating tinubu can b channelled positively n b used in promoting an igbo candidate?

Don't u igbos have ambition towards 2023?
Is your ambition to antagonize south west?

E just b like make u send pikin go school come dey pay high school fee make your pikin come tell u say.

Daddy,as I dey go school like this I no plan to carry first ooo but I must stop arinze n emeka.

U as a father how will u feel?

Igbos need to have a rethink

My candidate has not declared yet , when he does full work starts but till then na to dey campaign against Tinubu like most Nigerians
Re: Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. by Reality3080: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:

My candidate has not declared yet , when he does full work starts but till then na to dey campaign against Tinubu like most Nigerians
election is less than 20 months ooo n u are yet to show us your joker

Hope it's not d Chinese lieing machine aka him tu lie?
Re: Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. by SarkinYarki: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
election is less than 20 months ooo n u are yet to show us your joker

Hope it's not d Chinese lieing machine aka him tu lie?

Not a fan of Peter Obi again..he is too deceptive for me
Re: Those Declaring Presidential Interests Will Support Tinubu, Says Group. by BERNIMOORE: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
donPhill:

[s]Progressives Solidarity for Tinubu, a support group for the former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, on Wednesday, said that other aspirants would later support Tinubu’s presidential ambition.

The group at a press conference in Abuja added that Tinubu is the only candidate with “a penchant for impactful deliverables.”

The Convener of the group, Ibrahim Emokpaire, who was represented by one of the executive members, Ibrahim Idris, further said Nigerians abroad and in the diaspora were yearning for Tinubu.

He said, “Nigeria needs an unrepentant progressive, a visionary with the penchant for impactful deliverables. Nigeria needs a builder and Asiwaju’s pedigree and achievements are clear and measurable.

“He has the political will and capacity to turn our land into an El-dorado within a short time. Nigerians, both at home and in the diaspora are yearning for a Tinubu-led government that will bring succour to the people.”

https://punchng.com/those-declaring-presidential-interest-will-support-tinubu-says-group/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1642063167[/s]

will chop his money clean mouth and Dump him

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu, Nollywood Group Honours Femi Adesina With Merit Award, PIC / . / 2023: APC To Retain Power At Centre, Overtake PDP In Rivers, Says Magnus Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.