Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks (17500 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims / UN reappoints Amina Mohammed Deputy Secretary-General, Condemns Zamfara Attacks / 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by Laggafin: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2022
77up:
Who was killed in Osun? Na you kill people in Osun ?

Haha must you people go propaganda lane in campaigning grin
Bros is like u snoring .. wake up na
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by 77up(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
But won't do half of that to his own people.... Continue ass licking... E go shock u...
He has done and still doing even more than that for his people. You have your own people to query if they are not doing well for you.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/covid-19-tinubu-donates-n200m-to-lagos-govt-ncdc/amp/
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by 4good(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Kwanza:

https://dailynigerian.com/tinubu-donates-victim/

Hummnnnnnn

We appreciate the giving in itself because the victims there need all assistance they can get at this time.

But, this exactly is our undoing in this nation. [b][/b]Our politicians are smart at buying the people with money and not developmental ideas from genuine servant hearts.

The donation is not sincere but wicked, with the ulterior motive of buying the people's conscience while taking advantage of their present unfortunate circumstances. All because of his selfish ambition.

I pray God will judge and humiliate every wicked leader in this country who believes money is everything. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by 77up(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Laggafin:

Bros is like u snoring .. wake up na
I can't say in the next couple of hours o, but as we type now, I'm in Osun , so know what you are saying well.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by 4good(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Kaiser20:
Awon alakori Tinubu Supporters, All enemies of SW supporting a thief to be president, has the looter Tinubu donated to EndSars victims... Victims of herdsmen attacks in Ondo, Ogun and Oyo state.
Mumu supporters will claim Tinubu is building political bridges only to the North

Thanks. May God bless your reasoning.
Many Citizens are easily carried away by the deceptive spendings of these wicked politicians especially when elections are near. That's why we are still where we are. But we are praying already that God will disgrace them with their dirty money this time.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by bankoleogundeji: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Ryda:
All na tactics!

Tinubu should go and ask Abiola, but wait how is he going to do that.

RIP
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by Laggafin: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2022
77up:
I can't say in the next couple of hours o, but as we type now, I'm in Osun , so know what you are saying well.
Oh sorry i meant ondo state..not Osun. And I put it to you with my full broad chest that even if people died in osun you will deny it cause of the iragbiji connect grin
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by tollyboy5(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2022
77up:
200m donation is weak? Show us the receipt of 100billion your brothers from that side donated tongue

Atiku
Saraki
Others in PDP, how much do they donated undecided
We're talking about lagos you're talking about pdp.
Go sidon abeg.

Many lagos business men donated during covid time don'tuse that as campaign strategy.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by shekoduza: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2022
well done, u have never done this before but as you see election, u come dey donate..........we go collect
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by tonididdy(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Lol which wood market burn for Lagos the oda day... Oga philanthropist could not even support his kennel flesh and blood.

This man get money to spend but spending it on northerners is a waste of time.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by tonididdy(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Tinubu is building political bridge and okoros are mocking him when the supposed to be selling the pious anyim
Political what? grin
Dude wakeup.
You cannot buy the new North.
Their mind is made up
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by Yankee101: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Lose some of that stolen money

Them obi Cubana mentors

Soon e go wan become governor too
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by Quorax: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Jackson105:

Most of you in your shallowness always refer to Abiola case, Abiola won fair and square, he even defeated Tofa in Kano his home state, the reason why Abiola was not sworn in, is because of the military and democracy is still young then.

Their is no way anyone will win election in Nigeria now and will not be sworn in, so your Abiola analysis is irrelevant and useless. And what more, Abiola has GCFR to his name an honor only alwarded to the president, by officially recognising him as the winner of 1993 election.

Abiola won overwhelmingly in the north and south west, and of course lost in the 5% useless and irrelevant States, and that still didn't stop Abiola Victory.

Instead of you guys to put all your energy in marketing your candidate, you put all your arsenal on Tinubu therefore, making him more popular.

5% people with 0.5 IQ.

2022 is here sha...

But what is holding the convention from holding since Tinubu is the sure candidate? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by mrkia(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2022
After corruption and religious bigotry the other spectacular thing inhibiting the progress of dear country is Hypocrisy. Of course it very clear to every genuine sound minds that it is only the JAGABAN who can things around in today's country of ours but the Man has many enemies from the North to the South.

The North wouldn't allow to the post but a feather weight candidate who will be more like a maid to them and also whose mandate, after 4years will mount the leadership post.

Or his brother in the S.west who're just being antagonistical not because they have better ideology because they also want to be known

Or our brothers in the East who are bent on destroying the remaining little virtures in our dear country

Or the Christians who are agitating against Muslim president on top of PMB

JAGABAN is the best Man for the job
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by Funkymode(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Wow, this stupid young old man is very kind and generous, whooping 50M, you're mad sir
The north has suddenly became his family just because he want to run for president, you tactics has failed
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Those okoros have foresight. You lots are foolishly drawing this country into another pit, just like you did and voted this calamity, Buhari, into power.
The same way we totally rejected Buhari is the same way we're totally rejecting Tinubu because we know he has nothing to offer.
Have you seen any Igbo man oppose Osibanjo? If a Yoruba man must be President of this hellhole, isn't Osibanjo good enough?
You guys want to plunge us into another 8 years relegation but it's your region that'll suffer most

So Osinbajo is not part of Buhari's administration.
As much as i disagree with Tinubu, i would take him over the docile Osinbajo any day and time.
Osinbajo is part of the administration that destroyed Nigeria. He is the fucking vice president and has been fir 7 years now.
He is never meant to lead, just a good follower.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by InoGetJoy: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Skyview01:

So Osinbajo is not part of Buhari's administration.
As much as i disagree with Tinubu, i would take him over the docile Osinbajo any day and time.
Osinbajo is part of the administration that destroyed Nigeria. He is the fucking vice president and has been fir 7 years now.
He is never meant to lead, just a good follower.
True, and that's the grouse I have with him but given the opportunity he'll perform.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
InoGetJoy:

True, and that's the grouse I have with him but given the opportunity he'll perform.

Osinbajo is a follower and not a leader. I followed his career since when he was appointed the director of public Prosecution in Lagos state.
Anybody associate with the Buhari administration should be banned from any leadership position.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by ButterBurger: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Where una dey see this money, dem no tell us.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by slimfit1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
GentleGiant007:

See an hypocrite that will see Wike doing such a thing that will not utter a word but will cry to the rooftop when their sworn enemy who provided opportunity for them to live in Lagos does it. You can sue him if it pains you. Do you even pay tax at all?

Let us see Tinubu's source of income first then I'll tell you if I pay taxes.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by 77up(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

We're talking about lagos you're talking about pdp.
Go sidon abeg.

Many lagos business men donated during covid time don'tuse that as campaign strategy.
Ok, I'm actually seating down,that's never insult but can you now come up with how much they donated and their names to show that Tinubu 200m is weak sad
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by 77up(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Laggafin:

Oh sorry i meant ondo state..not Osun. And I put it to you with my full broad chest that even if people died in osun you will deny it cause of the iragbiji connect grin
The way you made this mistake is the way many nairalanders propagates fake news.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by errigdee: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
lol..dem don come with another pattern...YOU better don't vote for this man.... else you've sold your FUTURE ..... #oje
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by saintrow1: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Jackson105:

Most of you in your shallowness always refer to Abiola case, Abiola won fair and square, he even defeated Tofa in Kano his home state, the reason why Abiola was not sworn in, is because of the military and democracy is still young then.

Their is no way anyone will win election in Nigeria now and will not be sworn in, so your Abiola analysis is irrelevant and useless. And what more, Abiola has GCFR to his name an honor only alwarded to the president, by officially recognising him as the winner of 1993 election.

Abiola won overwhelmingly in the north and south west, and of course lost in the 5% useless and irrelevant States, and that still didn't stop Abiola Victory.

Instead of you guys to put all your energy in marketing your candidate, you put all your arsenal on Tinubu therefore, making him more popular.

5% people with 0.5 IQ.

Facts
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks by Jackson105: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Aboki go do dis one wetin Alex Reports do Maduka

Tinubu is your president elect today, I hope you are slapping yourself wherever you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Other kwara Senators endorse Lai Muhammed!! / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / FIRS Affirms Position On VAT Collection, Urges Tax Payers Not To Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.