Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links (29210 Views)

EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering / Celebration Gone Wrong. Alleged Drug Dealer Arrested While On Facebook Live. / Alleged Drug-lord That Escaped Ozubulu Killings Killed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2022
Ajmoziz:
. Ohh please tell us more about what money laundering means,mumu man
Nobody is saying anything about Kunle Soname,who woke up one day and established the biggest betting service in Nigeria where somebody can win 600,000 from just 200 and for some reason efcc have not called him

But Soname is regarded a silent billionaire. He is a wise man, unlike Obi Cubana.

And as for betting sites, don't be fooled into thinking they make losses. For the 600,000 naira they pay out for someone's winning 200naira stake, they would have made millions (and even billions) from many other failed tickets.

I don't know how Soname made his money. If it is through money laundering, then his time might come.

But as for Obi Cubana, he put himself up for scrutiny. Until he buried his mother lavishly, I didn't even know who he was. I am certain that EFCC did not even care a hoot about him at that time.

And what many of you may not know is that these law enforcement agencies make moves based on petitions. I won't be surprised if it is a fellow Igbo businessman that petitioned Cubana to EFCC, and NDLEA.

Perhaps, if Obi Cubana had remained silent just like Soname, no one would give a hoot about his questionable billions.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by President2001(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2022
All this things they're doing will chase away investor
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Getdabag: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Bigfish121:
One thing everybody needs to know is that most of all these club owners use their clubs as front in moving drugs.if you have watched the movie Power "Ghost" you will understand what I am saying.Though I am not saying he is guilty of the offence.
not moving the drugs bro, TRUTH was established to launder the excess cash not move the drugs,
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Toks2008(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sarmiz24:

If e easy try and spring up too, y’all just say BS for likes

Don't be stupid.

I'm already a millionaire and a legit one at that.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ajmoziz:

And what should he do with the money he has made,bury it in his yard or hide it in roof,he has worked hard,why do you have problems with him playing hard.poor man mentality will not kill Nigerians
you will go and push drug, armed rubber, rituals to make money then come out to become motivational speaker telling us to work hard, it doesn't work that way, it's a matter of time, karma will catch up with you.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Tzar(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
You are wrong. Understanding how a person made his /her money should be important. You can know if you have a thing or two to learn if they are legit OR flee if they are not.
All this 'go and make your own money' is the root of ALL the rubbish going on now!

Sarmiz24:

Only a man without a vision for his own life questions another man’s wealth when you can channel that energy and strength into making your own life better.. Why invest it on trying to know the source of another man’s wealth?? Focus on ur life

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Ajmoziz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you will go and push drug, armed rubber, rituals to make money then come out to become motivational speaker telling us to work hard, it doesn't work that way, it's a matter of time, karma will catch up with you.
And now if you follow his motivational speech and work hard,will you die or what,karma is catch up to every body ohhhh esp jealous people that are envious of other people
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Ajmoziz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

But Soname is regarded a silent billionaire. He is a wise man, unlike Obi Cubana.

And as for betting sites, don't be fooled into thinking they make losses. For the 600,000 naira they pay out for someone's winning 200naira stake, they would have made millions (and even billions) from many other failed tickets.

I don't know how Soname made his money. If it is through money laundering, then his time might come.

But as for Obi Cubana, he put himself up for scrutiny. Until he buried his mother lavishly, I didn't even know who he was. I am certain that EFCC did not even care a hoot about him at that time.

And what many of you may not know is that these law enforcement agencies make moves based on petitions. I won't be surprised if it is a fellow Igbo businessman that petitioned Cubana to EFCC, and NDLEA.

Perhaps, if Obi Cubana had remained silent just like Soname, no one would give a hoot about his questionable billions.
Yesss and remains the problem of Nigeria,if he had gone to Dubai and spent all these money,is that your defination of being silent, putting money in the hands of foreigners.he made a big celebration in Nigeria,and that is his crime, putting money in the hands of Nigerians. after the same us will complain why is dollar increasing,it's increasing because every body wants to go to Mallorca and celebrate which means millions of naira will need to be changed to dollar.how many people change any currency to naira these days.the truth is that it is us Nigerians that do ourselves
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by CaptainAyub: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Almaigaa:

Emeka, Nnamani, Chibuzor, Nneka, Chidinma, Chinedu, Papa Chukwudi, Mabia, Obi, Obiora, Ebuka and many more. cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na Monsurudeen and Kamorudeen full there

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ajmoziz:

And now if you follow his motivational speech and work hard,will you die or what,karma is catch up to every body ohhhh esp jealous people that are envious of other people
I can never envy nor jealous of someone who committed evil, you know how many lives your actions has ruined? If you don't repent, you won't end well, that is The way it is.
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Almaigaa: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Na Monsurudeen and Kamorudeen full there

Na lie.
That's Aba made list grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Iamthoney(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sarmiz24:

If e easy try and spring up too, y’all just say BS for likes
Their matter tire me ooo...none of them has ever tried to find out the source people’s poverty in their own family let alone community but once they see a rich man them go dey run their mouth dey yarn dust say him money no clean.

Some f00ls Dey talk say dem never invited Elumelu and the other Igbos moneybags wey dem list sake of say na legit rich men dem be but dem forget say everybody na thief for this life but na who dem catch be arm robber
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by goody234: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nbotee:
Nigerian security agencies are laughable. In saner climes, agencies investigate and gather every evidence they need before moving in on their suspects. In Nigeria agencies move in on their suspects and begin to ask them for evidence.
Very daft people
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
"Was grilled" the guy na bbq!
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Gbagura: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
clarocuzioo:
Whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

Obi Cubana runs a club and and a big player in the hospitality industry, as such will be.meeting with people from all works of life.

If a yahoo boy lodges in a hotel and makes payment to the hotel , does that make the hotel owner a yahoo person?
They are envious of his success.

Fa n'eme na nkiti.
No be so u flattis talked about invictus obi before cogent evwidnece was brought against him and y'all crawled back to holes you emanates from? Victimhood mindset is destroying yeebos. I'm sure you wouldn't have typed this if he's a Yoruba man. You and your fellow flat skulls would be jumping all over the thread, crucifying him.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lindodo20:
Drug dealers club and drink premium alcohol, just like any other normal Nigerian with cash to spare

What they should tell us is the purpose of the payments, and max, seize the money and let him go. Nigeria can not make progress as long as its security infrastructure operates with stone age techniques; Buba Marwa was two times a governor with multiple university degrees yet he talks and behaves like a total idiot.
No wonder Albarka Air went bankrupt.
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Ajmoziz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I can never envy nor jealous of someone who committed evil, you know how many lives your actions has ruined? If you don't repent, you won't end well, that is The way it is.

Please if you are not envious,please tell me why you are spreading lies about someone.please tell me what the actions are and how exactly you know he performed those actions,pleas give me examples of people life's his actions ruined and how you know about it.the main thing I can tell you is that it won't end well for you if you don't repent from your envious ways
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Sarmiz24(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Tzar:
You are wrong. Understanding how a person made his /her money should be important. You can know if you have a thing or two to learn if they are legit OR flee if they are not.
All this 'go and make your own money' is the root of ALL the rubbish going on now!

Bros go and make ur own MONEY and stop making noise
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by DOTian: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
And the war against this guy continues since he became very prominent. How many agencies now? From EFCC to NDLEA. Who's next? NEPA and NITEL should also call him in to investigate his source of income, since it's now a crime to be rich... All these while the real criminals are "serving" in their holy government..
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ajmoziz:

Yesss and remains the problem of Nigeria,if he had gone to Dubai and spent all these money,is that your defination of being silent, putting money in the hands of foreigners.he made a big celebration in Nigeria,and that is his crime, putting money in the hands of Nigerians. after the same us will complain why is dollar increasing,it's increasing because every body wants to go to Mallorca and celebrate which means millions of naira will need to be changed to dollar.how many people change any currency to naira these days.the truth is that it is us Nigerians that do ourselves

That is not the point.

The point is that Soname stays low-key, but Obi Cubana just can't help advertizing himself to scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Ajmoziz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

That is not the point.

The point is that Soname stays low-key, but Obi Cubana just can't help advertizing himself to scrutiny.
Please give me 3 examples of this "advertisement"
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Sinai2021: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Tzar(m): 1:22am On Jan 15, 2022
Bros I have made my own money and it is clean.
You actually need to work on your value system & make your own money too.

Sarmiz24:
Bros go and make ur own MONEY and stop making noise

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Tzar(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
The drug money mover is as guilty as the drug pusher.
My people say, the holder of the ladder used to steal the soup is as guilty as the thief that climed the roof to steal the pot of soup.

Getdabag:
not moving the drugs bro, TRUTH was established to launder the excess cash not move the drugs,

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links by Yankee101: 4:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Obi Cubana + Abba Kyari + NDLEA = Drugs matter

As dem don catch Kyari now, when dem go catch Cubana?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Arrests Fake Officer In Ondo (pic) / 3 Men Arrested For Exhuming 10 Corpses & Beheading Them For Ritual In Ekiti / Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.