Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? (2086 Views)

TECNO POVA 5G Announced With Dimensity 900 And 6000mah Battery / Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? by Cheezzyy: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2022
paduzman:
no too envy them o, you can always get yours, it's just about 147k wink
they say you attract what you envy, lol
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? by Techrann(m): 2:33am On Feb 19, 2022
sunshineV:
what type of RAM does it use?

LPDDR5 RAM
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? by Techrann(m): 2:35am On Feb 19, 2022
skywalker240:

Na big question be that oo

Abeg come down to im Level grin

What's big about the question? The device uses a 6nm process chip that is equipped with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. Wetin big for the question wey he ask?
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? by Valleys(m): 5:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Techrann:

What's big about the question? The device uses a 6nm process chip that is equipped with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. Wetin big for the question wey he ask?
You don't know the magnitude of that question to transiøn fans.

All they understand is 8GB of Ram and Octacore, the rest is irrelevant to them.

My own sister that I liberated(from the hands of transiøn) from July 2021 with redmi 9t does not know that a phone can be updated from one android version to the a later version. This is because transiøn made it look like luxury to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? by skywalker240(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Valleys:

My own sister that I liberated(from the hands of transiøn) from July 2021 with redmi 9t does not know that a phone can be updated from one android version to the a later version. This is because transiøn made it look like luxury to them
God will continue to bless you wherever you are and whatever you do

Techrann you're expecting me to tell you what is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind?
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? by nani667: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
>>>>

Re: Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? by Freelancerx: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
transsion made it look like a luxury to your sister. Because an average person knows what an update does
Valleys:

My own sister that I liberated(from the hands of transiøn) from July 2021 with redmi 9t does not know that a phone can be updated from one android version to the a later version. This is because transiøn made it look like luxury to them.
Re: Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? by Yinksy09(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
nani667:
>>>>
The battery capacity of the Tecno Pova 5G is actually massive

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Track Lost Mobile With IMEI Number / Clean Samsung S10 For Sale In Abuja *SOLD* / What Can One Do With A Blackberry Phone Without Sim Slot In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.