Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) (40975 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures / Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by like1: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
na Obi cubana bn day give us motivational speach asking us to work hard, now it has been established by NDLEA that huge amount of money was paid into his account from drug dealers, is that the definition of hard work?

Story!!! Because you are a drug dealer, you come my club with friends, pop Champagne and cognac, your bill reach 40 milla. I should not collect my money because of NDLEA and EFFC. Story for the gods, all na part of the hustle, we go settle NDLEA and EFFC and still collect the money again if you come my club ball.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
like1:

Story!!! Because you are a drug dealer, you come my club with friends, pop Champagne and cognac, your bill reach 40 milla. I should not collect my money because of NDLEA and EFFC. Story for the gods, all na part of the hustle, we go settle NDLEA and EFFC and still collect the money again if you come my club ball.
you are a thief, no two way about it, criminal minded, those who will investigate you will be smarter than you.
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Bennayou(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nairalanders help me with job!

Any type of a good job on water, land and air in any part of the country/world/universe with accommodation and perhaps feeding.

Computer literate. I can drive anything 4,3 and 2 wheels tyres.
Please 07061536243

I can MacGyver the heck out of anything grin
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by IamDavid(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
DrAkpa:
cool
I put it to you that you were one of the organizers of MBA forex scam. I have my evidences. The day of reckoning is coming.

1 Like

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by like1: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are a thief, no two way about it, criminal minded, those who will investigate you will be smarter than you.

Lol, I am thief because I sold services and goods to a client without asking and verifying their source of income. I gladly agree oo. I be thief and I go dey thief dey go. Leave am for me, it's not ur thief, your thief no dey loss. grin

4 Likes

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by oyeb15: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Juju things
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Slynation(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
When he dey trade Bitcoin nobody reason am, now y’all bitch ass’s screaming ritualist grin

Crypto is the future currency of the world whether you like it or not.

Pussy ass niggarrs would come to my mention, but I ain’t backing down, gonna school y’all.

The earliest you jump on crypto the better for you

So I keep on grinding and clean the proceeds through crypto so law enforcement would got nothing on me

Hell ya crypto has helped me and has made a whole lot of folks millionaires.

Elon Musk is fascinated about crypto, who the fvck are you, yes you niggarr

I said what I said

Don't mind them...The ignorant once keep calling him a scammer, not knowing he embraced BTC since time memorial...!! The guy hands are clean, Crypto changing lives...!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Slynation(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
na Obi cubana bn day give us motivational speach asking us to work hard, now it has been established by NDLEA that huge amount of money was paid into his account from drug dealers, is that the definition of hard work?
Oso gi teya charcoal, oburo dirty money...!! If you have a club or hotel business and criminals patronise your business and paid you from their loot does that make you a criminal elements as well...?? Think about it, drink water and have rest of mind
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by DorianD(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
When he dey trade Bitcoin nobody reason am, now y’all bitch ass’s screaming ritualist grin

Crypto is the future currency of the world whether you like it or not.

Pussy ass niggarrs would come to my mention, but I ain’t backing down, gonna school y’all.

The earliest you jump on crypto the better for you

So I keep on grinding and clean the proceeds through crypto so law enforcement would got nothing on me

Hell ya crypto has helped me and has made a whole lot of folks millionaires.

Elon Musk is fascinated about crypto, who the fvck are you, yes you niggarr

I said what I said

I tell this to anyone who cared to listen.Remember people, Crypto will do to the banks what email did to the postal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Reality3080: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
like1:

it's obvious u haven't been to a club b4,so u pay to d private account of d club owner abi?

So if u buy fuel at forte oil u will pay directly into otedola account Abi?

Only God knows how u people always try to defend d obvious, from day 1 everyone knows he's not clean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Psychokinetic: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Munzy14:
They will never learn from others,Until FBI and Efcc join his whatsaap group...Then he will start quoting bible and seek public sympathy.. undecided

Yahoo man in disguise..

Akpa-amu show off...Until they locate your GPS sha.. lipsrsealed
Do you know how many times the EFCC has invited him?? They even seized some of his assets which till now is still with them and apparently they got nothing on him. As at last year he sued the EFCC for 10m... Talk wetin you know!
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Psychokinetic: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Reality3080:
it's obvious u haven't been to a club b4,so u pay to d private account of d club owner abi?

Only God knows how u people always try to defend d obvious, from day 1 everyone knows he's not clean
I cannot say for certain how clean Obi Cubana is but one thing i do know for sure is that only a fool will launder drug money using banks in this century of cryptocurrency! Besides I have paid into business owner personal accounts before cos I know them personally! You talk as if this isn’t Naija again? How many people take the distinction between private individual and business entity seriously??
‘Oga, e be like say this your business account nor get network o, Abeg send your other account’, he sends personal account... Money sent!
Make una dey try dey think things through abeg, don’t be clouded by hatred!

2 Likes

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Psychokinetic: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
I knew he was a fraudster disguising as a business man all along.
And you have proof he’s a fraudster?? Everybody hiding under the anonymity of NL to vomit dustbin?? If dem knack you libel suit of 5m na you go still roll for ground dey shout ejoor egbami oooo.

1 Like

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by aikyg(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
dynicks:
We move!!

He's got his....Av got mine....no time!!

Peace of mind is all that matters!!
....but still...hustle's on!!

E for this Energy! grin grin

1 Like

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by ityP(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109364019:
Good for him ,
But what is the meaning of the incoherent jargons below.....

Yahoo boy motivational quotes. Every yahoo boy dey give identical sermon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by ityP(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jethro2018:

Ignorant
Every young rich guys is now ritualist or doing yahoo, Man grow up. Those who invest 1m in crypto last three years are rich.

Oga calm down. I know guys wey invest past 1M. Crypto is not overnight money making scheme. Every crypto trader get good days and bad days. And yes, many yahoo boys dey launder their cash through crypto trading
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by isnigeriadead: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Someone sent this to me on whatapp. I asked him for evidence and he sent it to me. I felt pity for him not seeing the red flag all long.

SCAM ALERT!!!

If you receive this messege please be warned Telegram
fxtm bitcoin Platform is a scam..
I have just been scammed.
NEVER INVEST in Telegram fxtm bitcoin
IF YOU HAVE your on ur own NEVER make
further payments please.

I HAVE BEEN BLOCK FROM GENERAL PLATFORM TO PREVENT
OTHERS FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH.
YOU CAN ASK ME FOR EVIDENCES PRIVATELY TWO OF THE
PAYMENT HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRM ON THE PLATFORM

READ MY INVESTMENT PROFILE/STORY AND AVOID THEM
IF THEY REFUTE THIS ON THE PLATFORM PLS
ASK THEM TO UNBLOCK ME TO PROOF THEIR LIES.

Admin RUTH ISELEMA (MALE) 0816236365 AND AJAYI MOMOH 1ST BANK A/C NO 3114229057

I invested N50k on promo
another N50k on unsolicited upgrade payment
blockchain fees A N15,500
another blockchain fees B N15,500
paid company cash out fees N31,100

total investment N100,000.00
total fees paid N62,000.00
grand total N162,100.00 to earn
a promo plan which is expected to be x 3

All for investment of N50k which
you deliberately claim was upgraded by
another N50k without my concent.

I expect to have cashed out since as you
promised. or you block me here if it's all
a sham.

Alert me now to prove all this ur Telegram
fxtm bitcoin is not a forum to scam investors
and disrepute bitcoin activities in Nigeria.

Waiting for ur positive or negation rejoinder pls.
so that the platfrom will know ur transparent.

ADENDIUM
You have blocked me from posting this on the platform.

Hmmmm, My people this is one of their new formula apart from FGN covid 19 share of 80k grant
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by adamsmith914: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Even when they are chasing shadows?
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by adamsmith914: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrrrh

You dey preach but your message dey attack ya ignorance.

Seems Bitcoin vendors and yahoo boy are working hand in hand this days.
A stupid Mumu, he is a job man, he bought Range Rover he is advertising on social media? EFCC will find him & carry him wherever he is located in Nigeria.

Personally I have seen them printing out whatever from Nairaland in one of their zonal office, those Hausa Fulani boyz are watching, they are here right now.
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by cotzywitzy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Reality3080:
dodoatirice gave a detailed explanation to their life in his thread,u can check it out trust u will enjoy it

Link
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good for him.
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Abisinuolaorex(f): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
In the mean time; lets all visit this
[url]coindealer.ng[/url]
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by like1: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Reality3080:

The report says it was in Cubana's account? Cubana is his business name. His name is Obinna Iyiegbu.

Moreover, there is no rule that says business money should not go to private account.

Another, the question should be, why do you wish so much that he is involved and caught with the drug business. Your drug dey miss, or he took money from you?

We know he is not clean in the sense that he must have bit the system to make money, which is the case in Nigeria for almost all successful businessmen, the typical thing we call hustle. So no one who is in business in Nigeria and successful is clean, these are part of why the system is messed up. We all encourage beating the system.

Also, there is no justification he is doing drugs whatsoever, his business justifies his lifestyle. It is just like saying Dangote is doing drugs.. Maybe he does but then his business justifies why he has the money we know.

So it's better to wait till he is caught or proven so, don't be in a hurry mate. But then looks like you will wait forever grin

So if not envy and hate-pro max, there is no justification why you want him to be roped in so bad, like no justification at all.The working for his lifestyle is clear.

3 Likes

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Hkff: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lord ko
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Pharmboy24: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Nothing interest me about all those yahoo ritualists disguised as bitcoin trader or whatever rubbish they call themselves. Check their lifestyle, its always from one hotel or the other hanging with cheap prostitutes to ease their frustrations and misery away.
Whatever he is or how he made his money is not your God damn business, people like you will will never be happy for other people’s success because that’s what you actually exhibited here, your statement is filled with hate and pains.
Well i am happy for the dude and i pray my on Turn comes, then you can call me what you like.
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Do you know how many times the EFCC has invited him?? They even seized some of his assets which till now is still with them and apparently they got nothing on him. As at last year he sued the EFCC for 10m... Talk wetin you know!
Even hushpuppy and invictus Obi had online warriors until water pass garri...Na today okoto yarns... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Nothing interest me about all those yahoo ritualists disguised as bitcoin trader or whatever rubbish they call themselves. Check their lifestyle, its always from one hotel or the other hanging with cheap prostitutes to ease their frustrations and misery away.
You said it all
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Crypto is unstoppable; jump on the bandwagons now.
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by Starcy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Call it yahoo, ritualist or any name. D guy don hammer. D rest make una go hammer una own. Enemies of prograss every where
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by lymelyte(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
like1:

Lol, I am thief because I sold services and goods to a client without asking and verifying their source of income. I gladly agree oo. I be thief and I go dey thief dey go. Leave am for me, it's not ur thief, your thief no dey loss. grin
grin grin you too wicked
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by firfinch(m): 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
True, it's on a decline but it depends on when you started following it. This time last year price was about 7.8k$ before it rose to about $68k and now between $40 to $43k you can see there's a considerable difference when compared Year on year
Bigfish121:
Congrats.We all know bitcoin has been on the decline.let me not say more than this.
Re: B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) by firfinch(m): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Did you say international scam?! Stories have it or so I heard that a certain man bought a box of pizza with 10,000 btc back in the days to show you how almost useless it was back then, now over 10 years later 1 btc is worth 68k usd!
mbos:

the crypto or or hidden cannot be for future, but is only an international scam sponsored by billionaires who are most likely, mystic men.. so because it has no backing clearly stated out........................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi / Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters / Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.