Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) (34135 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Mimics Eucharia Anunobi, Nails It (Video) / Don Jazzy Mimics Davido (Video) / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by Thandiubani(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Popular Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo has recreated a sermon by controversial General Overseer, Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God, Evang. Funmilayo Adebayo aka Mummy GO.

The star actress shared the video of her mimicking the woman of God.

In the video, she could be seen wearing a blue beret on a black Jacket and blue skirt resembling that worn by the Mummy G.O.

She then went ahead to recreate the popular Evangelist’s sermon on “990 years in the kingdom of darkness”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYrZpNFhbX8/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdeLtxSnHSY

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by Frestuffng: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyabo is a whor.e . Thé silly weakling maggot SIMPs shouldn't quote me.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by Kriss216: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
A Hoe clout chasing

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by salbis(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
When they are bereft of anything meaningful, dey do all sorts of rubbish just to trend.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by Dannybammz: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by Authoreety: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jjvc
Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
All these unknown actors and actresses. Where them dey act sef?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by okomile(f): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Another mumu

Joker

14 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by osuofia2(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
smiley
The so called mummy G.O deserves all the backlashes she has been getting.

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by iamyemiakins(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
E dry!

If you want to mimic Mummy G.O, don't force it, once you force it, it can never be funny

19 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by ExAngel007(f): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
not funny undecided

11 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by freshkpomo(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2022

I have signed off for the day, so I will just be good ....

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by YourFavorite21(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
She will go to hefayya

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by Neddstark: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dry

11 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by eleko1: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
sad Nah like dis lunatic dey start sad

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by symbianDON(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Allow mummy catch you first, iyabo

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by Michaelin1: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Who is perfect?
Everyone with different behavior
Hope I'm not going to hell fire for saying this
Iya bo too may wan borrow glory to trend

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by audubash: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ke
Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by merits(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
useless aspa p in psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by 1Satanist: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin grin grin

Sisterfire will be impressed if she can leave khiaa alone for sometime
Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by DSC7: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Only God knows those serving him genuinely...

I no dey beef pastor.....

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by donproject2(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Please I need anyone who has used other African countries' home address to seek for admission into schools in Germany.

I applied for a graduate study in one of the schools in Germany and I was given an admission recently. The thing is, I used an address in Cote d'Ivoire because of the reluctance of most German schools to give anyone coming directly from Nigeria an appointment.

I want to please know if I will need to translate my documents that I will present at the German embassy in Cote d'Ivoire during the time I will be processing my visa
Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mimicking a woman of God ?

Do not touch my anointed, na so Bible tell us

Bikiaful iyabo....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Please i don't want to laugh cos i don't want to go to Hellfffire.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
On if she feels bad about being called Mummy G.O, she said, “I don’t feel bad about being called Mummy G.O. Why should I feel bad? Many never knew I existed until they were told many bad things about me, but the wise among them will want to know the truth, from there they will know the real me.

“90 per cent of them don’t know me. They are just flexing on social media to flow with the trend. They don’t even know the reason behind the trend. There’s too much stress in this country, so people are easily carried away by anything that will make them laugh. They don’t know that those who started the trend did so to create a scandal. Some didn’t even know I truly exist, they thought it was all a joke. They are not my enemies, they don’t hate me nor do I hate them.”

Addressing the statements captured in the viral videos and memes, Evangelist Funmilayo said, “All those videos are edited. Even Lucifer, if he’s made a pastor today, will he ever say all those things attributed to me talk less of someone called a holiness preacher? So, most of those things attributed to me were never said by me. The people behind the trend have been at it for over eight years. Sometimes they make use of magazines. When that didn’t work, they sent gunmen after me.”

She continued, “I’ve been receiving some strange calls saying ‘Evangelist Funmilayo you are affecting us. Many of our members hear your message and they pull out of our church. If you don’t stop, we will kill you’.

“I thought it was just a threat until we started seeing gunmen chasing us while driving, coming to our church to threaten us and so on. At times, when I’m inside a banking hall, they take my picture and forward it to me, saying if they wanted to have me killed, they would have done so. They say they will disgrace me if I don’t stop. When they saw that I didn’t stop, they decided to make use of social media trends.”
Sounds plausible!

Footballers won’t make heaven

“I’m not the only person who said that. We have people from Ghana who also said the same. Even white men said it too. Just go on Google, search for the god of soccer, it will be shown to you. Why didn’t I say the same about other sports? They just want to arouse every soccer lover against me. The event that will introduce the antichrist to the world will come through the World Cup,” she said.
Sounds unplausible!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by noblefuwad(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
���
Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by bigfish3k: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hell fire things
Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by andysmith123(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
if you don't find it funny,HIT LIKE!

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) by Optimistguy1969: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Make una rest!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Or Falz: Who Wore The Yellow Suit Better? / Oge Okoye Stuns In Figure-hugging Tube Dress / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.