Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Skrill Questions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skrill Questions (196 Views)

Buy, Sell & Exchange Your Skrill, Neteller, Paypal,pm,btc. Etc Instant Payment / Skrill VS Neteller Which Is Better / My terrible experience with skrill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skrill Questions by ebookz(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Skrill experts/professionals in the house. I need your help O. I wish to start buying skrill, but I can't tell the difference between forex, and gambling skrill, non-gambling skrill. Card and non card skrill, visa and MasterCard skrill. Which one one will be rejected by sites? How do I know what type of skrill I am buying? Pls any insights would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Re: Skrill Questions by emman44(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
ebookz:
Skrill experts/professionals in the house. I need your help O. I wish to start buying skrill, but I can't tell the difference between forex, and gambling skrill, non-gambling skrill. Card and non card skrill, visa and MasterCard skrill. Which one one will be rejected by sites? How do I know what type of skrill I am buying? Pls any insights would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
This is how I go about it. I try to deposit on my binary.com account via skrill if it is non-gambling/master card, the skrill balance will be zero balance and would be prompted to deposit via card.
Re: Skrill Questions by ebookz(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
emman44:

This is how I go about it. I try to deposit on my binary.com account via skrill if it is non-gambling/master card, the skrill balance will be zero balance and would be prompted to deposit via card.

Boss, sorry I don't want to get confused. Are non-gambling and MasterCard deposits the same? So, you have no way of knowing what type of skrill you are receiving before it is sent to your skrill account? No vex for the questions, I am just a newbie.
Re: Skrill Questions by ebookz(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pls more suggestive answers needed

(1) (Reply)

Software Development In The Middle East: How To Outsource Skilled Programmers? / Sell Me Your Paypal Funds / How Do You Send Naira To Europe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.