Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Dogecoin Jumps After Musk Tweets Tesla Merchandise 'buyable' With The Token - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dogecoin Jumps After Musk Tweets Tesla Merchandise 'buyable' With The Token (158 Views)

Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum / Food Inflation In Nigeria Rises To 17.38% As Inflation Rate Jumps To 14.23% / Oil Price Jumps As OPEC Keeps Output Steady, Hits Four year High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogecoin Jumps After Musk Tweets Tesla Merchandise 'buyable' With The Token by g7conet: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Meme-based cryptocurrency dogecoin jumped on Friday after Tesla Inc chief Elon Musk said the electric carmaker will accept it as payment for merchandise.

"Tesla merch buyable with Dogecoin," Musk tweeted.

His mid-December tweet saying such use of dogecoin will be allowed on a test basis sent the cryptocurrency up more than 20%.

Dogecoin, popular among retail investors, raced up 18% to above $0.2 after Friday's tweet.

Musk's tweets on the cryptocurrency, including the one where he called it the "people's crypto", buoyed the meme coin and caused it to soar roughly 4,000% in 2021.

Source

Re: Dogecoin Jumps After Musk Tweets Tesla Merchandise 'buyable' With The Token by Premiumwriter: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
This guy De use our head
Re: Dogecoin Jumps After Musk Tweets Tesla Merchandise 'buyable' With The Token by g7conet: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Premiumwriter:
This guy De use our head

Lol. Are you sure about that?
Re: Dogecoin Jumps After Musk Tweets Tesla Merchandise 'buyable' With The Token by Premiumwriter: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
g7conet:

Lol. Are you sure about that?
100% sure.

He knows his influence in the coin market and how he can easily affect it.

If your tweet can raise or lower the cost of bitcoin, would you stand and watch or do something?
Re: Dogecoin Jumps After Musk Tweets Tesla Merchandise 'buyable' With The Token by g7conet: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Premiumwriter:
100% sure.

He knows his influence in the coin market and how he can easily affect it.

If your tweet can raise or lower the cost of bitcoin, would you stand and watch or do something?

I will do something.

(1) (Reply)

My Top Copy Writing Books That Has Sharpened My Copy Writing Skill / I Need Lpfo Urgently / If You Want To Learn Cryptocurrency Chat Me On Whatsapp: 08065847947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.