Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Successful Business Plan |how To Break Free From Financial Struggle ‼️ - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Successful Business Plan |how To Break Free From Financial Struggle ‼️ (145 Views)

Solution To Financial Struggle In Nigeria Especially As Salary Earner / 2 Biggest Challenges Restricting You From Financial Stability / ESCAPE FROM FINANCIAL WORRIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Business Plan |how To Break Free From Financial Struggle ‼️ by Wealthcoach101(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
HOW TO BREAK FREE FROM FINANCIAL STRUGGLE ‼️

I was speaking to a group of people recently and I told them the reason many people run into financial problems is the lack of knowledge on how to manage money�.

Another reason is the presence of the knowledge but lack of discipline to implement what they know.

Are you aware that not all your money is for enjoyment or solving never ending problems?.

You are to apportion certain percentages of your money for different tasks..... for example:

♦️Savings (20%)

♦️Investment (in your business, investment opportunities, knowledge) (20%)

♦️Household expenses (35%)

♦️Future projects....kids' education, building project, marriage, purchasing a car (10%)

♦️Enjoyment(10%)

♦️ Giving (5%)

�Use your own figures....then live by that budget. These are not the figures I use in my personal budgeting and your own figures can vary depending on your goals or age.....

�Try to get different bank accounts for each of them if possible.

�Also have an emotional control to sparingly go past your budget.

�Repeat this practice every month, spend from the account allotted to each and watch yourself break free from financial struggle.

�The reason for all of this financial advice is simple.....this week, money will get into the hands of most people, yourself inclusive. Once again you'll be faced with the temptation of doing what you know you should do with the money or not. Spend wisely.

If you're open to looking at options that can multiply your money, let's have a conversation.

We are on whatsapp @0...7...0...6...2...9...5...2...5...3...8 and you'll receive an immediate response from me.�

Cheers to your financial success.� �

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Hand! 4.5% Monthly On Your Coins / The Best Investment You Can Give Yourself Is To Learn How To Sell / Who Knows About Atmancorp In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.