Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Did Lagos State Approve This? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Did Lagos State Approve This? (226 Views)

The New Advantage! Govt Approve Elerangbe Ibeju Lekki ₦3m only allocation Now on / Land With Government Approve Excision For Sale #+2348105124798 / Land For Sale In Ibeju-lekki Lagos Beach Front Estate With Gov Approve Excision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Lagos State Approve This? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
The building beside Chicken Republic at car wash along Egbeda - Igando has its roof taken off and another floor has been added to it.

I want to know if the Lagos State government approved the additional floor because we don't want to hear a building collapsed and kill some school children.

Can the foundation carry the additional load the additional floor will exact on it and the vibrational load the school children will give it considering the fact that the building is a school.

The relevant body should act now before they plaster and paint it.

I just saw it today on my way to Ikotun.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale!!! / 500 Plots Of Land In Ndiukwuenu Orumba Boundaries With Awka Capital / Available For Sale !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.