Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess (12184 Views)

There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) / Angel Twani Drops 'Love Deh Sweet' Video In The Spirit Of Valentine / New Music Video By Wizkid – Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by Pidginwhisper: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Charly boy has questions to be answered.
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by everythinggirly(f): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by lexoft(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by tutudesz: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sucre6:

I don't think this account belongs to alex, if Nah alex Account, him for post like 35 pictures, werey man grin
No be Everytime he dey post him picture and his post always make front page without any comments
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
We don’t know her grin
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by Telekinetic: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
AquaBekee:
*Abuja Based Artiste, Angel Twani Releases New Video*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dZHrJ9ZP2Q

An Abuja based music artiste, Angel Twani, aka Arewa Princess has released a new music video titled Mr. Somebody.

The music was produced by Elmore while the video was shot by one of Abuja finest flamesinaction.

The music has continued to garner viewership since it was dropped online.

Angel Twani also the founder of Twani foundation a peace advocating/ humanitarian organisation have taken her campaigns across the north east and extending her Dominion this year.

The energetic singer is working on releasing her EP soon with about 5 beautiful and ear-catching songs to dazzle her fans.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/01/abuja-based-artiste-angel-twani.html
Abeg who get hisbah hotline? I wanna make inquiries.
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by SarkinYarki: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Above average ...she try
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by RPG2020(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Charismatic107:
be like say Charlie boy play away match for north...if you don't gerrit forget abourit grin

i gerrite
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by AutoshalomUSA: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nice shots ….. from the looks and name I want to strongly believe she’s part of the Twani sisters . Ruth Twani sister .

AquaBekee:
*Abuja Based Artiste, Angel Twani Releases New Video*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dZHrJ9ZP2Q

An Abuja based music artiste, Angel Twani, aka Arewa Princess has released a new music video titled Mr. Somebody.

The music was produced by Elmore while the video was shot by one of Abuja finest flamesinaction.

The music has continued to garner viewership since it was dropped online.

Angel Twani also the founder of Twani foundation a peace advocating/ humanitarian organisation have taken her campaigns across the north east and extending her Dominion this year.

The energetic singer is working on releasing her EP soon with about 5 beautiful and ear-catching songs to dazzle her fans.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/01/abuja-based-artiste-angel-twani.html
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by Rajosh(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Charley boy's lookalike
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by Allisgud: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Charlie should come settle this matter
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by Hiq0: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Really
Re: Angel Twani: 'Mr. Somebody' - Video By Arewa Princess by Yinksy09(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Great music. Once I order my own Oraimo riff Na to dey play this kind music with am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

{download Mp3} : The Way You Are (gbadun You) - Di'ja Ft Tiwa Savage / Top 20 Greatest Nigerian Rappers / Top Ten Hit Tracks Of 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.