Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Article To Video Creator Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Article To Video Creator Needed (326 Views)

Video Creator/Editor Wanted / Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed / Recommend An Open Source/free Software To Add Text & Music To Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article To Video Creator Needed by Dvea(f): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hello Nairaland. I need a video creator who can transform an article to video. I need someone on the long term but for now I need one done with 10 days. You will be given the article and you need to get relevant images and video clips to do the work. Also it requires an automated British male voice. Please if you can do it or you know someone who can let them reach me on my whatsapp. 0.8.1.6.3.4.6.7.7.8.5. Please just send your name and a sample. I will choose the first person who seems competent. Also please let me know your rate per each 500 word article. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Article To Video Creator Needed by denpen(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Chat me up 07034712230 and follow my works on Instagram @deegraphics5000
Re: Article To Video Creator Needed by Transporter20: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dvea:
Hello Nairaland. I need a video creator who can transform an article to video. I need someone on the long term but for now I need one done with 10 days. You will be given the article and you need to get relevant images and video clips to do the work. Also it requires an automated British male voice. Please if you can do it or you know someone who can let them reach me on my whatsapp. 0.8.1.6.3.4.6.7.7.8.5. Please just send your name and a sample. I will choose the first person who seems competent. Also please let me know your rate per each 500 word article. thanks.

Sent you a message already
Re: Article To Video Creator Needed by daxon001(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Dvea:
If it's not too late..I wil send you a sample today.
Re: Article To Video Creator Needed by Dvea(f): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
daxon001:

If it's not too late..I wil send you a sample today.

Okay. I am making decision by tuesday so send

(1) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Group To Get Your Youtube Channel To 1k Subscribers / . / Recommend A Budget Camera For Food Food Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.