Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Was Ejected Out Of My Matrimonial Home Without Quit Notice — Widow Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Ejected Out Of My Matrimonial Home Without Quit Notice — Widow Cries Out (387 Views)

Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Ejected Out Of My Matrimonial Home Without Quit Notice — Widow Cries Out by Gemid94(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
For 49-year-old Mrs. Funmilola Ajiyo, life may not have been a bed of roses.

Aside from losing her husband, Mr. Lawrence Ajiyo to the cold hands of death, no thanks to a fire disaster from a cooking gas on April 24, 2011, some family members conspired with her lawyer to confiscate everything the deceased left behind, she alleges.

As it stands, Mrs. Ajiyo, who claims to be the only legal wife of the late Lawrence Ajiyo and mother of his daughter, Precious Ajiyo, has been thrown out of her matrimonial home situated at 1, Oreofeoluwa Crescent, Governor Road, Ikotun, Lagos.

Antecedent

Funmilola Ajiyo met her husband, Lawrence Ajiyo in 1999 and they got married in 2006.

She said the deceased, who worked with Total Nigeria Plc, had a fire accident while cooking in his residence in Makurdi, Benue some time in 2011 which later led to his sudden demise.

After the fire disaster, family members who saw her (Mrs. Funmilola) as a threat to the deceased’s properties, hired a lawyer without her prior notice, to help them process the letter of administration.

Mrs. Funmilola had already hired a lawyer for the same purpose. Both parties have been at loggerheads since that time.

Recent development

In the wee hours of Friday, January 14, our reporter received a call from the widow (Mrs. Funmilola) who narrated how some police officers, who were in the company of others who claimed to be court sheriffs from the Lagos High Court, “forcefully” took possession of her matrimonial home without prior quit notice, and threw her belongings out.

“As I speak, they (one Reverend John Otahumele and others) evicted all my tenants (about seven) from their apartments, took over my matrimonial home. I can no longer sleep with my two eyes closed because of the threat to life. I’m calling on all Nigerians to come to my aid. My life is in serious danger. I had to take my only daughter to boarding school just to save her as well from being attacked. All I want right now is justice (cries),” she lamented.

https://thequesttimes.com/i-was-ejected-out-of-my-matrimonial-home-without-quit-notice-widow-cries-out/

Re: I Was Ejected Out Of My Matrimonial Home Without Quit Notice — Widow Cries Out by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wickedness of men,this is another one
Re: I Was Ejected Out Of My Matrimonial Home Without Quit Notice — Widow Cries Out by Asquare84(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
let her come to human right radio abuja and meet ordinary ahmed isah
Re: I Was Ejected Out Of My Matrimonial Home Without Quit Notice — Widow Cries Out by Clintifydan(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Madam na joint or personal properties be this? Na matter way no concern me i want dey shuk mouth
Re: I Was Ejected Out Of My Matrimonial Home Without Quit Notice — Widow Cries Out by Romanoff(f): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
As a Nigerian woman, if you know wetin good for you, make your own money o, buy properties, have investments.

E get why.
Re: I Was Ejected Out Of My Matrimonial Home Without Quit Notice — Widow Cries Out by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is the more reason why a woman, lady, girl must have a source of income to avoid things like this angry
Re: I Was Ejected Out Of My Matrimonial Home Without Quit Notice — Widow Cries Out by Boogyman557: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool

E DEY pain me GA GA

I no fit BLA my WEED again dis EVENING...

wey my KALA make I BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR make my AMA knw say BOOGY MAN D AMABOBI D MANCHI dey over PARA dis EVENING

Waiting de sub SELF

WTF MAN
Re: I Was Ejected Out Of My Matrimonial Home Without Quit Notice — Widow Cries Out by Karemarealty288(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
She will still get justice

(1) (Reply)

How Hoodlums Allegedly C*t Retired Policeman’s Throat In Imo / Ogun Pastor Arrested For R@ping A Church Member During Deliverance / Are Bank Officials Involved In Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.