Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Kidnapping Is The Order Of The Day In The North (nigeria In General) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapping Is The Order Of The Day In The North (nigeria In General) (184 Views)

The News Of An Old Woman Being Involved In Children's Kidnapping Is Not Fake / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / 500 Shackled Children Freed From Third Islamic Boarding School In North Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping Is The Order Of The Day In The North (nigeria In General) by Felabrity: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
I read about kidnapping news almost everyday

Tbh I don't even fancy travelling interstate right now as it's not safe

It's been almost a year since I did that.

Buhari your fada
Re: Kidnapping Is The Order Of The Day In The North (nigeria In General) by Felabrity: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is a twitter user, who was kidnapped on the 9th of January (5 days ago) and released after ransome was paid

https://www.nairaland.com/6939701/twitter-user-narrates-experience-kidnappers

(1) (Reply)

US Court Adjourns Trial Of Abidemi Rufai As FBI Unveils 100,000 Pages Of Fraud E / EFCC Hands Senator Okorocha Criminal Charges / We Will Fight Economic Saboteurs To A Standstill- IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.