Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police (44594 Views)

Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) / Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by 99thEnemy(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Damn! She has got Christian mothers' hands
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by Tdiddyj(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Retirement age of the police according to the newly signed act stands at 60 years of age or 35 years of service, these people here are older than 60 years, but then this is naija, congratulations to them, anyways.
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by anochuko01(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

Most Police men nor too send their children o, na only wife fit send... Them get side Chicks for every corner.... But the funny thing be say, them nor dey discipline their own o, but if them see another man own their eye go dey red.

If you have lived in barracks before, you go know say na force men children spoil pass.

Big lie my dear.
Force parents are one of the most disciplined.
If I no tell you, you no go know say I grow up for barrack.
The only thing be say them no dey get time, but that doesn't stop them from being a disciplinarian.
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by mdsne(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Dialpad:
I have never seen a successful child of a police man, I know 3 of them, these are not corporal or low ranks, I am talking about compols.

First one the children all died mysteriously, last born got pregnant, not sure of her situation now.

Second one, first son killed by cultists, second son turned blind in his twenties

Third one, 2 autistic children, third child just fell down and died at school.

I am not generalizing, but talking from personal experience. I would never advise my enemy's children to join the Nigeria police, they are cursed.

you are absolutely right in your last paragraph... I urged to look at the good side of them as well though am siding them in their line Atrocities oooo
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by olasquare: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2022
This family carries grace. This is an awesome news and delightful to sight. Congrats to both of them
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by Cantonese: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2022
Baawaa:
Hope this couple have fear of God,their children might be at receiving ends

Fantastic woman. Very decent, kind and humane. A very good family woman and police officer. Very good to her officers and always getting their commendations.
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by muheeb01(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Interesting...congratulations to them
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by Cantonese: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Dialpad:
I have never seen a successful child of a police man, I know 3 of them, these are not corporal or low ranks, I am talking about compols.

First one the children all died mysteriously, last born got pregnant, not sure of her situation now.

Second one, first son killed by cultists, second son turned blind in his twenties

I am not generalizing, but talking from personal experience. I would never advise my enemy's children to join the Nigeria police, they are cursed.

You are very wrong bro.

You can also say that about children of civilians. Many are very irresponsible as we know.

I think you should refer to the few that you know. The General overseer of the Mountain of fire of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr. D. K. Olukoya is the son of a police officer. What about that? There are so many in politics, the military too and civil society.

Upbringing matters a lot. As we have police personnel who wrongly bring up their children, so also do we have civilians who wrongly bring up their children.
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by l0uie(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2022
SportsHD:

Karma is a bitch. But, karma is supposed to go to the addresses of the parents, not visit their innocent offsprings. Don't you think?

Like you rightly mentioned, the innocent souls who happens to be their offspring has their blood, so yes. Hence, the existence of generational curse.
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Iyawo olopa kii bimo re
Bio bi Kuma, a bi kondo
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by Funkymode(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Soon they'll have police station in their house
Corrupt family grin grin grin grin
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by mechanics(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2022
Congrats to them, too much money in the house.
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by adonaimart(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Fraternizing with a fellow officer laws Neva come d time de joined d police...

However, great love story..
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by fergie001: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
99thEnemy:
Damn! She has got Christian mothers' hands
She isn't young ooooo

Tdiddyj:
Retirement age of the police according to the newly signed act stands at 60 years of age or 35 years of service, these people here are older than 60 years, but then this is naija, congratulations to them, anyways.

That's not true...

The man was born October 19, 1963 (retires 19/10/2023)
The woman was born August 27, 1964 (retires 27/08/2024)

Both of them joined the Police Force same day (03/03/1990)
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by EJEHSON(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good to know that you are not generalizing it because for every one you mentioned, I can tell you of hundreds I've seen being successful. Even though I'm not one, I school in police secondary school and most of my school mates parents are police officers. Many of them are successful, some are medical doctors practicing outside the country. Some are lawyers doing very well. Two of my class mates after secondary school, gained admission into NDA, they are both Major right now. My sit mat is a pilot in the police.
So forget all that talk. Na person wen eat pepper go feel am.
If it's by all that, then what about the children of politicians? They for don die since na. But see them still de flex. And just so you know, there are different department in the police. Not all police men work with gun. Some are medical doctors, lawyers, pastor, Catholic priest. Just that the bad one don make people no de fit see the good ones.
So when next you see a police officer, Don't conclude that their children are doomed because them fit even de successful pass you or your children in future. Let everyone suffer for their sins.
Dialpad:

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by skukimania(f): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Baawaa:
Hope this couple have fear of God,their children might be at receiving ends

They can’t both be wicked. That’s how nature made it.
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by bolabadmus38: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations Sir and Ma. Let's appreciate our own. Not all policemen and women are bad. If they can be well sensitized and oriented then we will all appreciate them. Let's be friendly with them. They are part of us. Though some of them are very bad but we should continue to do our best to have a better society
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by HilcomTech(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ndi mkporu miri cannibals who are fond of shouting nepotism will not be found on this thread.
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by Uptheante(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Imagine if they are northerners undecided

All these hypocrites congratulating them will fill this thread with hate speech & derogatory comments against anything north..
They'll be talking about nepotism & all those bullshit

They'll never bother to know if they deserve it or not due to their inborn hate against pple from the north.

Incidentally, the IGP who approved their promotion is a northerner.

This verifies the fact that Southerners are hypocrites, to say the least
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by cjayro12345: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by victorjoe(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dialpad:

Keep your rubbish talk to yourself. We are many and we are all doing well. The calibre you mentioned above simply shows us the kind of people you hang around.
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by JOemmy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dialpad:

Karma at work shocked
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by vugaman(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dialpad:

you saw what you wanted to see and not what is on ground,so I will advise you to go back and look more before you post something you can not defend
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by Coolgent(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dialpad:

How come none of Buhari’s children suffered any calamity yet?

God doesn't punish Mr A for Mr B offense
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by Classickj(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dialpad:
Maybe the ones you know have not started reaping, or they are the good ones.

I am aware there are good boys in the force but MAJORITY are bad eggs

Am talking about men that have retired, not this new generation of police
Re: Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police by Slimzjoe(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
mytime24:
Bribes left and right fr d family

My time my crush

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) / Union Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Union Bank Pay? / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.