Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire (33164 Views)

ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire by Mordecai(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
JooEeL:

Hmmn you want me to go to Jos, one of the most crisis-ridden place in recent times, courtesy Fulani Jihadists.

Or you want me to go to Maiduguri where Boko Haram are testing their bombs?

From the beginning of your comment, I been think say you like me o but guyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

grin grin

These places you mentioned are home to millions of persons, including your people.

Shake off the fear, it's not as bad as you think in the North East, at least for now.

If I ask you to go to the North West, you can then conclude I don't like you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire by JooEeL(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mordecai:

grin grin

These places you mentioned are home to millions of persons, including your people.

Shake off the fear, it's not as bad as you think in the North East, at least for now.

If I ask you to go to the North West, you can then conclude I don't like you cheesy

Hahahaha, nawa o. Alright boss.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire by kingzjay(m): 1:09am On Jan 20, 2022
lugado:

Lol but sincerely you and i know its fake news
Said they came in ten military vehicles
A whole ten
So far they have confirmed 3 casualties
Who was waiting behind to count
Who counted the vehicles

Hilarious indeed
Nigeria our country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Random Facts About Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.