Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Computer Training. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Computer Training. (459 Views)

Free Computer Training At Kurudu / Weekly ICT Computer Training Abuja / Urgent Advise Needed On Certified Professional Computer Training Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Training. by Edembasilprutus(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good evening everyone.

In less than a week now, I will commence my computer training in the heart of Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital (my state of origin).

I've seen a lot of people seeking advice here, that why I decided to switch here and seek your candid advice.
The training I want to enroll for is a computer sector. I don't have any idea about operating it before. I'm 20 years plus few months now.
My question is which area in computer is highly demanding in the present state of economy in our country?
But for me I have in mind of going for graphic design first, then later go for website creation and designing. Why because I want to be a freelancer before I start university and get a degree in computer science.

Thanks everyone
I will be at the comment section to read your comment.

1 Like

Re: Computer Training. by sageb: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Edembasilprutus:
Good evening everyone.

In less than a week now, I will commence my computer training in the heart of Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital (my state of origin).

I've seen a lot of people seeking advice here, that why I decided to switch here and seek your candid advice.
The training I want to enroll for is a computer sector. I don't have any idea about operating it before. I'm 20 years plus few months now.
My question is which area in computer is highly demanding in the present state of economy in our country?
But for me I have in mind of going for graphic design first, then later go for website creation and designing. Why because I want to be a freelancer before I start university and get a degree in computer science.

Thanks everyone
I will be at the comment section to read your comment.

That is good
Learn Microsoft office suite then Graphic design and later Web design.
IBBIL at IBB roundabout and Aptech at Aka road were the best ICT Training institute during my time as an Undergraduate in Uniuyo.
You can visit them and see for yourself.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Computer Training. by Edembasilprutus(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2022
sageb:

That is good
Learn Microsoft office suite then Graphic design and later Web design.
IBBIL at IBB roundabout and Aptech at Aka road were the best ICT Training institute during my time as an Undergraduate in Uniuyo.
You can visit them and see for yourself.
Goodluck

Thanks I appreciate you.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before You Start Earning Online! / Help!!! I Am Being Tagged Scam / How To Make Money In Nigeria 2022. 3 100% Verified Ways, Instant Result In 7days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.