Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts (3388 Views)

Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling / Kogi 2019: PDP Cautions APC Against Ethnic Politics Ahead Of Kogi Guber Poll / Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Noneroone(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
After he made a post about Yoruba music Dominance which he himself describes as "very controversial", one of his follower called him out
Oga Reno zukwanu like stop causing conflict with this tribe thing abeg. We are all Nigerians"
to which he replied

Dear eberedicksonolejeme,
I really don’t understand you and those who have attacked me just like you. Why should praise of Yoruba music cause conflict? Why is it not causing conflict with others? I have written 7 articles for ThisDay in praise of Igbo culture. Why did those articles (which are still hosted in ThisDay’s archives) not cause crisis?
Does it mean that nobody can praise any ethnic nationality in Nigeria, except yours, for fear of causing conflict?
There is a young European boy on TikTok and Instagram named @iam_tiagoishola. This boy has devoted his life to the promotion of Yoruba culture, because, as he says it, it is a very attractive culture.
Will you now attack him because he is causing conflict?
Did you caution me when I wrote the attached viral article titled “The Igbo as a Blessing to Nigeria” on August 23, 2016?
Did you caution me when I wrote another viral article titled “The Igbo Are The Engine Of The Vehicle Called Nigeria” on March 10, 2019?
Did you caution me when Daily Trust wrote an editorial against me for praising the Igbo as the real richest people in Nigeria, if they had government support like others on September 7, 2020?
Are you aware that many Northerners think Onyeka Onwenu is my mother and I am Igbo because of my articles in praise of the Igbo? I have written more positively about the Igbo ethnicity than I have of any ethnic group. So why the conflict?
So, why now Ebere? Why now? Is this how to realise the Presidency much of my beloved brothers from your area want? By feeling insecure when others are praised?
#TableShaker

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=436298481608929&id=111647580740689&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.436298481608929%3Atop_level_post_id.436298481608929%3Atl_objid.436298481608929%3Acontent_owner_id_new.111647580740689%3Athrowback_story_fbid.436298481608929%3Apage_id.111647580740689%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.photo%3Aott.AX8BxjlcIY55b0DX%3Atds_flgs.3%3Athid.111647580740689%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1643702399%3A-6244595895250863160%3A%3A%3Apage_insights.%7B%22111647580740689%22%3A%7B%22page_id%22%3A111647580740689%2C%22page_id_type%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22actor_id%22%3A111647580740689%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A0%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1642191763%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22story_fbid%22%3A%5B436298481608929%5D%7D%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22sl%22%3A4%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22actor_id%22%3A111647580740689%2C%22page_id%22%3A111647580740689%2C%22post_id%22%3A436298481608929%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D&__tn__=%2AW-R&_rdr
Lalasticlala mynd44 airmark

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Noneroone(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Reno omokri is being crafty in my opinion. His original article did say yorubas "dominated" music. Now his response claims he "praised Yorubas" in order to portray his critic as tribalists.

In his incredibly faulty write up, he left out the gospel genre. Gospel songs are Nigeria's finest export in music and the most influential Nigerian music genre in Africa, Europe and America. Sinach is one of greatest Gospel singers in the world. She broke record in US billboard and her song is even popular in the white house. Most gospel songs are either Igbo products or Igbo language product.

He also left out highlife brand. Who in his right senses will talk about music in Nigeria without mentioning Rex Lawson, Nico mbaga, celestine ukwu, Joe nez, Osita osadebe and Oliver de coque who are either Igbo's or Igbo music personality known across the world.

Even the hipop genre can be described as a tie.

If you truly add this up you won't take his write up serious.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Reno the blogger

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Armaggedon: 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Reno omokri is a rabble rouser. He intentionally wrote a controversial article which he knows is incorrect and expected Igbo's to attack him. When nobody took notice of that he started searching for minority negative comments among his Igbo followers to fulfil his aim.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Frestuffng: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Reno over the fanatics, everyday.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Bulldozer90: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
adefitim:
I want you guys to Check this post on Reno Omokri Facebook page and see the comments Some Igbos are dropping there just bcuz he said Yoruba Music as to be study at the Ivory Tower, just for Praising Yoruba has their music have successfully crossed borders ......

I don’t just understand Igbos egos at all
That's not what reno or whatever said. He actually said that Yorubas have dominated the music industry from the earliest time till date.
People who felt his claim wouldn't survive proper research scrutiny challenged him with facts and instead of countering their argument, he started attacking them and started playing ethnic card. If he only praised Yoruba music, even his dumbest Igbo follower could care less.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by adefitim(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
I want you guys to Check this post on Reno Omokri Facebook page and see the comments Some Igbos are dropping there just bcuz he said Yoruba Music as to be study at the Ivory Tower, just for Praising Yoruba has their music have successfully crossed borders ......

I don’t just understand Igbos egos at all

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

Reno my man ! grin

Dude will use anything around him to school you and shine on ya head. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by LILTJAY1: 1:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Beejayy20:
that is why I hate them like a shit,and the funny is they will accuse someone of envy and jealous about their useless and cursed tribe as if there is anything good about them.
I only pity yoruba outside nairaland who think they are good people.
nothing good come from them except beig poverty capital of south.
oloriburuku people,useless tribe.
spit!
you nor hate them reach me angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by omenkaLives(m): 1:14am On Jan 15, 2022
He will keep punching them in the balls because they're always led my mentions rather than logic and reason.

Why should praise of Yoruba music cause conflict? Why is it not causing conflict with others? I have written 7 articles for ThisDay in praise of Igbo culture. Why did those articles (which are still hosted in ThisDay’s archives) not cause crisis?

Does it mean that nobody can praise any ethnic nationality in Nigeria, except yours?

Did you caution me when I wrote the attached viral article titled “The Igbo as a Blessing to Nigeria” on August 23, 2016?

Did you caution me when I wrote another viral article titled “The Igbo Are The Engine Of The Vehicle Called Nigeria” on March 10, 2019?

Did you caution me when Daily Trust wrote an editorial against me for praising the Igbo as the real richest people in Nigeria?

I have written more positively about the Igbo ethnicity than I have of any ethnic group. So why the conflict?

So, why now Ebere? Why now?

Is this how to realise the Presidency much of my beloved brothers from your area want? By feeling insecure when others are praised?

#TableShaker

Okoro don suffer for this idiot hands. But I dont blame him though, I blame them 1000%!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by NGpatriot: 1:35am On Jan 15, 2022
They are the most insecure, low self-esteem, emotional, sentimental and inferiority complex people on the surface of the earth, sometimes it feels like by DNA, they are not fully developed mentally, socially and culturally.

There's nothing under the sun that they don't see and turn into ethnic and tribal worries, this is why they can never peacefully coexist or be sane and rational members of any decent society.

Sad..

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Injera(f): 2:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Bulldozer90:
That's not what reno or whatever said. He actually said that Yorubas have dominated the music industry from the earliest time till date.
People who felt his claim wouldn't survive proper research scrutiny challenged him with facts and instead of countering their argument, he started attacking them and started playing ethnic card. If he only praised Yoruba music, even his dumbest Igbo follower could care less.
I regretted having ibo blood in me at times. With this clan hate for others ibos will never rule Nigeria

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Bastard1stborn: 2:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Igbos and igbo (weed) are just the same. Both represents "unwanted " in plant and tribe

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Kingspin(m): 3:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Igbo vs Yoruba respond.
Reno na your mistake.
You could have responded without that.
Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by tiger28: 3:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Beautiful response from an EDUCATED man to an INSECURE illiterate Biafran..........EVERYTHING MUST go their way or else. The ibos must realise that the World does't revolve around them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by tiger28: 4:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Reno isnt just talking trash like his enemies do, he actually backed up all his claims EVEN with dates of publications......MY man!

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by tiger28: 4:24am On Jan 15, 2022
I went on RENO's fb page and i noticed that the majority of those that are dragging with him are igbos......out of over 100 tribes in Nigeria You can see them talking about the "lagos factor", that Lagos being a Yorubaland enhanced yoruba music, but my question to these idiots is......I thought y'all said that lagos is a no man's land?? Inferiority complex at its peak!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Cholls(m): 4:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Injera:

I regretted having ibo blood in me at times. With this clan hate for others ibos will never rule Nigeria
[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by LLiKYekoba: 5:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Exactly what yoruba would have done if it were the other way.

Before the popularity of the internet, it was almost a taboo to say anything good about the Igbos.

What some yorubas wanted to hear was...
'Igbo hate themselves', 'Ibos can use their brother for money ritual'. 'Ibo cannot be president'. Infact if you were an Ibo man saying things against your tribe, some yorubas will hail you as a 'great ibo man, who speak the truth'. grin

Today, we have changed that narrative with the 'Igbo amaka' renaissance. Whenever they lament 10 times against praising the Igbo, we shout "Igbo amaka' the 11th time. grin
Now they have come to terms that 'Igbo really is 'Amaka'. They have no choice. grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by dasparrow: 5:11am On Jan 15, 2022
What can I say? Reno don talk e own.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by mrvitalis(m): 5:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Injera:

Lmao ...Nigeria needs Igbo to rule Nigeria than Igbo needs it

Lmao what's their about ruling Nigeria

Me and several Igbo people never made so much money like we made under Buhari from people like u .... business has never been this good ...lmao

Keep putting dumb people into power Igbo middle class would keep expanding ...dollar add #10 we are 20 per unite of goods ..customs increase import duty we multiple it by 5 divide it by the goods and add to the price ...Una must buy

Sit down calculate how much of your monthly income goes to an Igbo man ..u go calm down

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by dettolgel: 5:36am On Jan 15, 2022
Injera:

@ the bolded says more about your mental ability. Una wey don dey rule Nigeria since how is the life of an average Yoruba in one village in Osogbo better than of an average man in a village in Yobe or Anambra? It is the same shit different flavor as far as an average Nigerian is concerned the tribe of the president as been inconsequential.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:03am On Jan 15, 2022
NGpatriot:
They are the most insecure, low self-esteem, emotional, sentimental and inferiority complex people on the surface of the earth, sometimes it feels like by DNA, they are not fully developed mentally, socially and culturally.

There's nothing under the sun that they don't see and turn into ethnic and tribal worries, this is why they can never peacefully coexist or be sane and rational members of any decent society.

Sad..
Seun Osewa, Lalasticlala . Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by helinues: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2022
Reno would hear stories that his grandpa refused to tell him today.

grin grin

Very typical of those people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Emergingnation0: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2022
NGpatriot:

And you can't live or perhaps imagine your miserable life without them, even when they're busy calling for exit.... Coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Bastard1stborn: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Emergingnation0:
And you can't live or perhaps imagine your miserable life without them, even when th
ey're busy calling for exist.... Coward

Exit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts by Bastardlyrich: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2022
I will choose igbos to Yorub ass everyday and everytime.
Whatbreno is saying is trash.
We have great musician from every tribe.
What's special about afonja rotten music.
The only ancient afonja man I like his music baba fela others I don't even bother listening.
I love highlife a lot and Rex Lawson music.
He should keep praising the dirty cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True man of God: Revisiting Pastor Iginla's 2023 Prophecies / Asiwaju New Yr Speech: Reno Omokri Drags Tinubu / Kalu Seeks Ndigbo’s Support For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.