Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Urgent Advice Needed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advice Needed. (415 Views)

Please, I Need An Urgent Advice On Relocating To UK / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed. by lindseykibler(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by Odetokun3(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ah
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
You have really tried.The boy is ungrateful and his brother is just playing you.Wait till Monday, if he does not get the ticket for him, kick him out!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

Op it seems your the kind of cool type of dude.

You bought Shisha for him? Wow Op your type are rare. cheesy cheesy

If I was you, I would gather hands with my guys and throw him outside to smoke, listen to his loud music and finally call his girl friend. Atleast he will learn his lesson and know whose in charge. Note it should be in the night ! grin

All this boys that don't know the meaning of life yet eh..... Some people are just fortunate but will still unfortunate.... That's life.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by ednut1(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Call police and send him parking. You are a weakling to be honest, God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by HRprof: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
What are you guys mission in another man’s country? Are you guys schooling ? The disturbing guy don’t have plans before coming to that country he is already tired staying over there while in Nigeria he will be shouting I WAN JAPA !!! If after Monday his brother didn’t give you money for his flight kick him out he is a prodigal son.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by BunmiBie: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
ednut1:
Call police and send him parking. You are a weakling to be honest, God forbid

Honestly! Even if you are a pastor, you should be praying for him from afar.
Kick him out!

(1) (Reply)

Inferno On LAG-ILORIN Express Road / Nairaland App / Cheap Hotels In Ibadan For #3000-4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.