Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 (16107 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by omenkaLives(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Seun, Lalasticlala rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
So you're reporting this for them to ban Asari or who? undecided

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by flokii: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
MrSly:

Let me explain it in simple terms. You were in your land with potentials But you could not see those potentials due to lack of foresight. Igbo man came and saw it, relocated and started tapping it. Now he has succeeded with numerous landed properties. You now woke up and started being envy. That is just it. PERIOD!

You have won sir..
I could not see the potentials because my enemy is blind abi. No le le
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by LILTJAY1: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
MrSly:

Of course, blacks are hated everywhere, that is racism. Where will a white man see afonja slowpoke to hate? You guys have no plans for life, lazy to the marrow. What good can be seen in an afonja? grin
fucking idiot I am talking about asia and african countries hatred for nigerians courtesy of your accursed criminal igbo brothers there and you are talking about white man.. mumu grin
The yorubas in europe and north america countries, it was your cursed people that sent them there? cheesy
Hardworking criminal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by goodheart01: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
flokii:

Ignored!

I've vowed never to dignify blackmailers and trolls with response again on this forum.. look elsewhere for your playmate.

I'm glad u accept the fact you're a dirty skunk... Now swerve to where other idiots are located
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by macaranta(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Amalekki:

Today's inflation is not peculiar to Nigeria, it is a global thing.

Also, Nigeria's forex is not the only one struggling against the dollar as gold standard, pick all the major nations around Nigeria's level and compare their exchange to US$ in the past 8 years and you see a similar trend.

Just saying, and you can always verify freely online.

Bro, even if it's not perculiar to Nigeria, the causative factors are not all the same. The pressure on the usd which has led to global inflation and supply chain issues is actually due to several lock downs in effect for those nations.

In Nigeria the first policy this administration did was to introduce TSA treasury single account , which led to cash crunch and Cash flow strangulation.
Next they introduced a forex cap on manufacturers where they couldn't access usd for importation meanwhile there was forex round tripping for select few on flimsy premises. Those getting usd access for say pilgrimage, at concessionary rates will in turn sell same forex at a mock up.
Food inflation can be directly traced to insecurity up north, the supply of foodstuff from farmers is basically non existent due to obvious reasons. So with a high demand, price will definitely go up, that's basic economics.
Oga in summary, Nigeria's inflation is economic policy inflicted. Yiu can also verify via the internet, the records are there. We tend to forget too soon.

OK bye.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Shikena(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
flokii:

You have won sir..
I could not see the potentials because my enemy is blind abi. No le le
Don't mind him, we know his broke arse type. He has never stepped out of his village. Ask him how many plots of land his people of foresight have been able to acquire in Kano, Zaria, Kaduna, Sokoto etc despite their age-long presence there? Those ones have zero patience for disrespect but to the village Igboman, the liberal Yorubas are the bad ones.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Amalekki: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
macaranta:

Bro, even if it's not perculiar to Nigeria, the causative factors are not all the same. The pressure on the usd which has led to global inflation and supply chain issues is actually due to several lock downs in effect for those nations.

In Nigeria the first policy this administration did was to introduce TSA treasury single account , which led to cash crunch and Cash flow strangulation.
Next they introduced a forex cap on manufacturers where they couldn't access usd for importation meanwhile there was forex round tripping for select few on flimsy premises. Those getting usd access for say pilgrimage, at concessionary rates will in turn sell same forex at a mock up. Oga in summary, Nigeria's inflation is economic policy inflicted. Yiu can also verify via the internet, the records are there. We tend to forget too soon.

OK bye.
grin Ok
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by LLiKYekoba: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
benuejosh:
You made absolute no sense.

Make your own sense let compare.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by LLiKYekoba: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
flokii:

Run along boy.. your cheap blackmail won't work here.

And you are confident Tinubu or any yorubaman will be president? Why not grab the APC ticket first before blowing hot air.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ikegwuru:
Look, without sounding immodest, Igbos are the best stock out of Nigeria. Nigeria is wobbling because others have conspired to hold down the best among them. Igbos do not want to begrudge you. Our argument is simple. We love Nigeria. We want Nigeria. But 2023 will clearly show that Nigeria wants Igbos. The same Igbo have a saying that the rejected person does not reject himself. We will affirm ourselves in 2023 if by general folly an Igbo man is not elected president. We labor to grow the country only for fools to fitter its wealth away. 2023 is Igbo man's turn. QED.

This is why should spend your time and energy promoting Dave Umahi, Anyim Pius Anyim and Kingsley Moghalu instead campaigning against a particular citizen.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by chudez0147(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Don't come and speak English here Oga. Me I don't think they're saying no peace in Igbo land . They only said they want out . Which I don't see that to be a crime .
flokii:

You might be too young to know how Igbos declared and fought a needless war from 1967 -1970 only for their baby general to japa to Ivory Coast when he saw death calling.

If ohaneze and the Igbos are saying there won't be peace if Igbos don't get presidency in 2023 then I'm sure most Nigerians are keen to know what they plan for the country. Power is not given on a platter of gold or by blackmail.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Amalekki: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
MrSly:

Let me explain it in simple terms. You were in your land with potentials But you could not see those potentials due to lack of foresight. Igbo man came and saw it, relocated and started tapping it. Now he has succeeded with numerous landed properties. You now woke up and started being envy. That is just it. PERIOD!
Use your brain, if they are mean like you then when you get your Biafra you would understand who actually has foresight. They will ask you to leave their land & carry your house to your village.

Then you will not only appreciate the value of modesty and good alliances, you will also get the true meaning of foresight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
basilo101:

It was given to obasanjo on a platter in 1999

Then you too should take it on a platter of gold sir.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Amalekki: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
basilo101:

It was given to obasanjo on a platter in 1999
That platter of gold represents the martyrs of June 12.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
CSTRR:

How are they not ready?

Is Umahi, orji kalu a joke to you?

Is Peter obi a joke to you.?

Is moghalu a joke to you?

The past Presidents that we have had, what did they do to be ready?

Obj became president from prison.

If you guys had used the energy, time and resources you used to campaign against Tinubu to project and campaign for these candidates they will be the front runners in the race.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrGerald(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
donleo92:
miteeeew. having an Igbo president wouldn't change anything oh. Infact it would cause more harm than good cos most northerners would see anything he wants to implement as against the north and the west would see them as betrayers.

Too many kids here
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Rawtruth1: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
In all honesty, South East presidency is what Nigerians need now. They deserve it and they can grow the economy to such wonderful level within two years. They have the gift
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Shikena(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Rawtruth1:
In all honesty, South East presidency is what Nigerians need now. They deserve it and they can grow the economy to such wonderful level within two years. They have the gift
Is there any electoral law in Nigeria banning any South Easterner from contesting?

South East is not a person. Who exactly are you talking about? Let the person come out and present himself as an aspirant then create alliances to win his party's ticket as candidate. That is politics. Even the respected Bola Ige couldn't get the ticket in 1999 despite being the people's favorite, that is politics. Who is this magician from the South East that will solve Nigeria's problem the way they are solving Abia's problem today, let the person come out. Also, the South East have served PDP very well since 1999, that candidate must first come from PDP. Why the Atiku noise again?

That is honesty.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Abian: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
flokii:
So who is stopping them from contesting? instead of making moves to give their preferred candidates good publicity, it's Tinubu and SW agenda they are attacking all over the place.

It's only Igbos that have been attacking and speaking ill of Tinubu just like they did to Awolowo and M.K.O Abiola yet some dumb folks in the South West still thinks North is our problem.

If Igbos should get presidency today, I'm 100% sure they will continue Azikiwe's agenda of dominating others, remove Yorubas completely from politics like we saw under GEJ and tag call for restructuring a treasonable offence. Then everyone's eyes will clear.
What is the manifesto of a typical Igbo other than to fill space in Aso rock and claim it's SE turn.. SE turn for what exactly??

How old are you?

You open your mouth to say Igbos didn't support Abiola?
You're a silly child
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Gbagura: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:
Asari, Nigeria needs the south Eastern part of Nigeria more than the south east needs Nigeria.

Since after the civil war, Nigeria leaders has been fighting its citizens and targeting them with hunger, deprivation and criminal neglect

The south Eastern Nigeria is the only growing part of the country, and Nigeria is fighting the region with exclusion from federal projects.

There are over 50 south Eastern people that can save Nigeria, but who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad.

South East should stand aside and let the current leaders destroy Nigeria by their hands, the south east will still profit from the carcass of Nigeria grin

Asari, what about the black soot killing your people, you have to talk about that first.
Stop feeling too important here, elections aren't won on nairaland. The last elections never taught you sense not to be too serious online while cowering offline where the real deal happens.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Shikena(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abian:

How old are you?

You open your mouth to say Igbos didn't support Abiola?
You're a silly child
He might be leaning the same way as people claiming Yorubas did not support GEJ.

Abiola won Anambra. Tofa won Enugu, Imo, and Abia (There was no Ebonyi back then).
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Sonn(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Unfortunately, we don't do politics in Nigeria, what we do is DIRTY-GAME where you loot, train thugs, use the loot and thugs during elections to intimidate and kill, alas' you win election,
give us a system that will enable free and fair election, they no gree, what are they afraid of?
The best thing that can happen to this country now is RESTRUCTURING.
No two ways about it.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Amalekki:

Use your brain, if they are mean like you then when you get your Biafra you would understand who actually has foresight. They will ask you to leave their land & carry your house to your village.

Then you will not only appreciate the value of modesty and good alliances, you will also get the true meaning of foresight.
You spoke like one with no civil and legal enlightenment.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by shugamummy: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
So Jonathan should have taken it according to you bah. Now it's time for equity they are preaching you should use all forces to take the power. Instead the Biafra nation will use such power to craft out Biafra from this entrapment. That's the taking you should be worried about.

ChiefOloye:
This thug is politically naive, political power is not given on platter, rather, it's taken. Nobody will gift Ibos power, it doesn't work that way.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Amalekki:

You might have described the Yorubas, my family's peaceful hosts for two generations, but you have also unwittingly given a perfect description of the Igbos in my opinion based on personal experience.

Apologies to the millions of good Igbos and Yorubas out there, their good deeds will always justify them. Good people are hardly conspicuous so our mind is often influenced by the actions of the bad ones.
Forget your emotional blackmail. I am not in for it. Whenever I am in the mood, If one talks sensibly I reply same way. If the person speaks out of reason I give it right back. Tahs is what you saw. So save your sermon and apologies to yourself. Thanks.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The things you said here is true about an average yoruba man, most of them are so cunning that you take them by their words at ur own peril.
Unfortunately, the ibo man isn't better integrity wise. Infact they are worse. An ibo man wouldn't mind making money at the expense of the lives of millions of people. Both tribes ( yorubas and Ibos) can be ruthless when money is involved. But the Ibos show more ruthlessness.
Also, the Hausas who hitherto used to be the most trustworthy amongst the three big tribes in Nigeria have degenerated very low to somewhere between the other 2tribes. The 3big tribes have been a disaster and are responsible for everything bad this country surfers from.
In all tribes of Nigeria and indeed the whole world people do many ruthless p things for money. So why single out igbos if one is being sincere? The minor tribes are not any better.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by MrSly(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
LILTJAY1:
fucking idiot I am talking about asia and african countries hatred for nigerians courtesy of your accursed criminal igbo brothers there and you are talking about white man.. mumu grin
The yorubas in europe and north america countries, it was your cursed people that sent them there? cheesy
Hardworking criminal grin grin

I am glad that you the truth in what I said, reason why you are whining. Cone-head skull harvesters aren't criminal, huh? Anyway, you know how best to describe you and your folk@ the emboldened.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Shikini: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
I agree
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by CSTRR: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
oyatz:

If you guys had used the energy, time and resources you used to campaign against Tinubu to project and campaign for these candidates they will be the front runners in the race.

Bringing out tinubu is an insult to everybody.

A terrible governance is not felt by only tinubu supporters.
Everybody go collect.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by CSTRR: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pakute:

Ring it loud for PDP to hear.
Both parties should hear.
Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by Jomonix: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:
Asari, Nigeria needs the south Eastern part of Nigeria more than the south east needs Nigeria.

Since after the civil war, Nigeria leaders has been fighting its citizens and targeting them with hunger, deprivation and criminal neglect

The south Eastern Nigeria is the only growing part of the country, and Nigeria is fighting the region with exclusion from federal projects.

There are over 50 south Eastern people that can save Nigeria, but who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad.

South East should stand aside and let the current leaders destroy Nigeria by their hands, the south east will still profit from the carcass of Nigeria grin

Asari, what about the black soot killing your people, you have to talk about that first.

Agu ka ibu.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
CSTRR:

Bringing out tinubu is an insult to everybody.

A terrible governance is not felt by only tinubu supporters.
Everybody go collect.

Nobody is bringing out anybody.

Every citizen has a constitutional right to aspire for any office. Mr Tinubu is bringing himself out, several other citizens have also brought themselves out.
Learn to respect the rights of other citizens, even if you don't like them. . . Democracy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed / Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK / Adeleke’s Victory Shows We’ll Reclaim All Stolen Mandate – PDP, Atiku, CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.