Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars (8292 Views)

TCN Reconnects Aba Power Electric, Kaduna & Kano DISCOs, Gives 60-Days Grace / Olamilekan Adegbite: FG Unlikely To Fix Ajaokuta Steel As Planned / Olamilekan Adegbite: Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Completed Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by bempirenig: 5:35am On Jan 15, 2022
This nation
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by donleo92(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2022
were them won get the minerals from nau?
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Gravity56: 5:37am On Jan 15, 2022
See mumu wen never power him homes finish
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by vanbonattel: 5:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Nigerians are refining, but we're calling them 'illegal refineries'. Imagine

That's because some crooks in government are making trillions from the import. In Biafra, people worked to save the country with their honest efforts.
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by HacheNoire: 5:40am On Jan 15, 2022
True!

But no brains and infrastructure!
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by UnimkeAk(m): 5:42am On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:

While your people import the same crude with billions grin
Oga if u're Nigerian and igbo, stop saying ur pple ( there is no Biafra yet, until u get ur Biafra without the ND were I am from), because u sound like an idiot , igbos have held all the seats of power except the president, u guys also and are actively running this country to the ground...
And in ur case , not just ur political leaders , a large chunk of ur tribes men are ruining the image of this country every second in the diaspora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Victorclean1: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2022
H
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by HacheNoire: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:
Nigeria had always had everything they needed,

But the human resources to harness that is lacking

In less than 3 years, Biafra was refining crude with zero foreign input. Over 60 years after the civil war, Nigeria hasn't learnt how to refine crude till date.

Let's elect another 90 year old kleptomaniac and put him in Abuja

He will power your electric cars with his bullion vans grin

Where did you get this facts from?

You guys just always want to talk. Nigeria does not know how to refine crude oil

Da fvck!
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by vanbonattel: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2022
UnimkeAk:

Oga if u're Nigerian and igbo, stop saying ur pple ( there is no Biafra yet, until u get ur Biafra without the ND were I am from), because u sound like an idiot , igbos have held all the seats of power except the president, u guys also and are actively running this country to the ground...
And in ur case , not just ur political leaders , a large chunk of ur tribes men are ruining the image of this country every second in the diaspora.

Enjoy your wailing in peace grin

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by vanbonattel: 5:45am On Jan 15, 2022
HacheNoire:

You guys just always want to talk. Nigeria does not know how to refine crude oil

Da fvck!

They know how to import crude oil only grin

If I lie, refine crude and let's see.
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by BlackBaron: 5:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Probably referring to Lithium ore deposits in Central Nigeria.

It has uses in RE and EV battery cells.

Surprising no one on this thread has an idea but here's your answer.

2 Likes

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Princeton92(m): 5:48am On Jan 15, 2022
And not to power their houses bah??

1 Like

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by UnimkeAk(m): 5:48am On Jan 15, 2022
HacheNoire:

Da fvck!
Omorr that dude is a retard...

1 Like

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:51am On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:
Nigeria had always had everything they needed,

But the human resources to harness that is lacking

In less than 3 years, Biafra was refining crude with zero foreign input. Over 60 years after the civil war, Nigeria hasn't learnt how to refine crude till date.

Let's elect another 90 year old kleptomaniac and put him in Abuja

He will power your electric cars with his bullion vans grin

WE ARE TRIED OF NIGERIA !

2 Likes

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by UnimkeAk(m): 5:54am On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:

Enjoy your wailing in peace grin
Why would I wail..
We in this shiiit together...
I just stated the facts..
You guys are actively destroying this country as well as every tribe with bad leaders but in ur case, it is on double fronts..

Until u get Biafra(without ND), u're a Nigerian..
And When u're ready to travel to SA abi malaysia to push drugs and engage in crime, you will still hold a Nigerian passport..

Peace my country man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Rubicon67(m): 5:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Oga Minister,

Kindly let us leave powering of cars out of the equation for now, until we utilise those minerals you mentioned to power homes, offices, schools and factories etc

In other words, make we take care of the basics first.

Yours sincerely,

Concerned Citizen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Traplord09: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2022
DenreleDave:
Pls guys, is Twitter still working on your phone.... Mine is not working unless I use VPN...... To think Dt I almost uninstall my VPN when I heard Dt it has been unban baffles me..

I used it without VPN and it worked, after that time, it wunt work again unless I use VPN

Pls is ur twitter still working without VPN pls

Yes
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Zetty177x: 6:12am On Jan 15, 2022
I'm tempted to insult this man. I haven't had light in days...

1 Like

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by gulfer: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Where did this one creep out of, I never knew we had such a minister what with the incessant illegal mining of our minerals and resources by illegal Chinese miners. So we have a minister angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Zetty177x: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
hyfr:

There's this particular set of youth in Nigeria I strongly believe in, when the time is right these same youths will take over the nation with blood

Definitely!

1 Like

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by alphaNomega: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2022
This man is talking to justify his salary. It doesn't matter whether what he says is true or not
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-has-mineral-to-power-electric-cars-phones-minister/

Another stupid statement by APC government coconut heads.

Enough minerals.

Do you have enough electricity?

Do you have the infrastructure?

Do you have a single charging station?
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:

Nation of your dreams where at least 500 people are murdered in the North daily?

What a dream.
His dream.
His country.
I pray he gets all dat is happening in Nigeria of his country 100 %
Amen
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by chicdebs: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-has-mineral-to-power-electric-cars-phones-minister/

That statement he made may look a lie, but it is actually true in the real sense. And it was said by the minister to entice foreign investors in the international mining industry to look into Nigeria. This might look good on the surface , but i feel it is actually unfortunate, as we are
just inviting more SHELLS and CHEVRONs to harness our resources for us insteadd of the nation to build it's own industry.

indeed Nigeria has everything it needs to have uninterrupted electricity 24hrs daily, but greed and corruption will never allow it.
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Zetty177x: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2022
BlackBaron:
Probably referring to Lithium ore deposits in Central Nigeria.

It has uses in RE and EV battery cells.

Surprising no one on this thread has an idea but here's your answer.

And ur so-called Minister doesn't know the name then u are thinking for him ...u said probably lithium.your Minister called it 'Mineral of the future'! What a name!

And again, if this ur idea that it's lithium, that none of us have a clue of as u claim, why haven't this government used it to power our homes? Is the electricity needed to power our homes different from the one to power the electric cars?

1 Like

Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Lovenorth: 6:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by yinkeys(m): 6:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Not taking into consideration flooding in some parts of Nigeria
SMH
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by whitekad(m): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2022
God will punish u for that statement, where is the power abi e dey ur papa house
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Milly44(f): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Do they mean merinda? Is that the reason why beer is costly to buy now?
Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars by Inspirer1: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2022
But not enough to power our homes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Picks Emeka Ihedioha As Running Mate / TRANSCRIPT Of President Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly / Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.