Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Let Couples Learn How To Trust Each Other - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Couples Learn How To Trust Each Other (251 Views)

Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Couples Learn How To Trust Each Other by losak9111(m): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2022
�‍♂Wives, learn to trust your husbands.
Sometimes your husband may come back home late and give you one reason you cannot find in any book. Just Let love and trust prevail.
Imagine Jonah coming back after 3 days of absence, no phone call, no message, nothing, only to tell his wife he was swallowed by a fish and vomited after 3 days -
Imagine how that sounded�
The wife will feel like breaking his head.
"Swallowed by fish really?
Are you talking to a baby? What an insult, lying to me as if I don't have any brains? Which fish, mackerel or tilapia"?
Even if Jonah reported the issue to a pastor, the pastor will call him aside and say brother Jonah, why not pray against lying spirits�
Neighbors will shout "ahh madam, you don't understand, the fish is another woman".
But between you and I,
Jonah was telling the truth. �����������
Re: Let Couples Learn How To Trust Each Other by efficiencie(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2022
losak9111:
�‍♂Wives, learn to trust your husbands.
Sometimes your husband may come back home late and give you one reason you cannot find in any book. Just Let love and trust prevail.
Imagine Jonah coming back after 3 days of absence, no phone call, no message, nothing, only to tell his wife he was swallowed by a fish and vomited after 3 days -
Imagine how that sounded�
The wife will feel like breaking his head.
"Swallowed by fish really?
Are you talking to a baby? What an insult, lying to me as if I don't have any brains? Which fish, mackerel or tilapia"?
Even if Jonah reported the issue to a pastor, the pastor will call him aside and say brother Jonah, why not pray against lying spirits�
Neighbors will shout "ahh madam, you don't understand, the fish is another woman".
But between you and I,
Jonah was telling the truth. �����������

Couples should prepare a firm foundation for their marriage. A foundation of honesty, disclosure and sincerity of purpose. Would be husbands should disclose how many ladies they have slept with, who they are, how many children they have already, what sexual habits they have, their fantasies and other relevant matters. Would be wives too should do the same and ensure they disclose their body count. A marriage founded on truth will build trust easily.

1 Like

Re: Let Couples Learn How To Trust Each Other by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy
OP this your illustration na wash...

Honesty Sha is the foundation of every marriage/relationship...

And for the record...
It goes both ways...
Men should also trust their wives too...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

14 Possible Things Every Couple Should Do Before Getting Pregnant / Iphone 7 For Sales / Mastitis In Nursing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.