Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (28627 Views)

Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Tetrahedron: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Lamidi Sangodele!!!
Hmmm na wa o.,. but e no go beta for tinubu sha!
Deny ur father and mother and ur entire lineage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2022
SATANICALLY:

By several credible accounts, including from informants in Iragbiji, Bola Tinubu’s original name was Amoda Lamidi Sangodele.
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Gaabasky: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2022
My problem with Nigeria is out hypocrite. We celebrated Obama a Kenya man when I became America president, when some of Nigeria became leaders in Canada, U K and others will celebrated to the highest heaven, but Tinubu either Iragbiji, Suwa Arab, Bagara or whatever is he not a Nigeria?

Let talk about competency, what out country challenges n ways out not this unnecessary division

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Odin13: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2022
thinkmoney:

Bros, abeg...I take God beg u, become a better person na. Person of honour and responsibility. If you never fully read any piece to comprehend it, please dont comment. From ur comment, its obvious you didnt read that piece well, because that piece actually said he is a yoruba man. Please for God sake, it's not a must to comment. Let's become a better citizen naa...habaa

I read it too well.. I only debunk whatever they’re trying to sell and restated bakere’s opinion
Thank you

Oversabi nigerians
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Free campaign for Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, the most popular Presidential candidate continues.

#BAT2023

Why did you abandon your ThatFairGuy moniker? Stipend collector

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by PVision2020(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Kperoogi and his tales by moonlight.
Tinubu is not only the son of Ahlaja Abibatu Mogaji, he his her replica.

Below are pictures of Tinubu's nephew (Wale and Deji (late)) and the semblance is visible to the blind.
All this beer parlour gist won't change anything.

, FreeStuffsNG, NGpatriot, Helinues, Aufbauh, seunsmg

1 Share

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by thinkmoney(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:

I read it too well.. I only debunk whatever they’re trying to sell and restated bakere’s opinion
Thank you

Oversabi nigerians
Be sober and always ready to retrace your step. The writer didn't in anyway try to sell whatever you insinuated he tried to sell. He expla6that his piece in a systematic and clear way. If you truly read it, u will see he clearly pointed out that Tinubu is a yoruba man from osun.
Be better and responsible please

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Odin13: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2022
thinkmoney:

Be sober and always ready to retrace your step. The writer didn't in anyway try to sell whatever you insinuated he tried to sell. He expla6that his piece in a systematic and clear way. If you truly read it, u will see he clearly pointed out that Tinubu is a yoruba man from osun.
Be better and responsible please

I don’t do dafts
Next!
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by merits(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2022
cry

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by McCoy9067(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Crafteck1: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2022
BallsDeep:
Those claiming the name Tinubu are
NOT descendants of the notorious slaver Madam Tinubu.

This witch died without a surviving heir and all her properties and wealth were divided among her retinue of over a hundred slaves.

The name Tinubu thus owes it's origins to slaves of Madam Tinubu.

Kids were not documented back then, na she be the first runs girl, bouncing from king to king, as instagram no dey, na market she de sell vegetable oil and slaves
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by thinkmoney(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2022
PVision2020:
Kperoogi and his tales by moonlight.
Tinubu is not only the son of Ahlaja Abibatu Mogaji, he his her replica.

Below are pictures of Tinubu's nephew (Wale and Deji (late)) and the semblance is visible to the blind.
All this beer parlour gist won't change anything.

, FreeStuffsNG, NGpatriot, Helinues, Aufbauh, seunsmg
Fear God oh. The woman may resemble tinubu, but how do those two guys that u said are his nephew resemble him

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Nchenches: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2022
dynicks:
Aswear if the name TINUBU were to be a song, e for dey top chat this season and period!!

Front page material and TINUBU'S NAME these days be like....
grin

If Nigeria is a true country, how can Tinubu succeed President Buhari?
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by thinkmoney(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:

I don’t do dafts
Next!
Very predictable. I had known this will be your last resort. Daft trying to point out daft...ironic.
Just learn to shut up. Stop spewing misinformation. We have too much problems already. Stop presenting yourself as another problem.
Read to understand then share accurate knowledge. However, if you do not understand a subject, the least honorable thing u can do is to maintain a closed lips. If a fool do not talk, people might assume he is wise. But he reveals himself when he opens his mouth waaaa

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by ObianujuAku1(f): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2022
huptin:
Everything about this man is fake, his name, his parenthood, his origin, his certificates, his so called achievements, but why? That question needs to be answered. I have never seen anyone with so much attraction to falsehood like Tinubu.
he's a common criminal

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by oyatz(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2022
BallsDeep:

The Tinubu family of Lagos is that of Madam Tinubu slave dealer.

The Tinubu family of Lagos are descendants of Madam Tinubu's slaves and servants who appropriated her property and wealth after her death. Their sudden new found wealth after Tinubu's demise , saw them rocket from slaved to the higher strata of Eko society.

But we know Tinubu isn't even a real Eko slave Tinubu .

So you have a grifter claiming to be from a slave lineage of impostors.

How can one be impersonating a known impersonator?

Lol

Madam Efunroye Osuntinubuwa was an Egba woman and the Iyalode of Egba.

She later on got married to Oba Akintoye, the King of Lagos and after the death of the Oba, she re-married Alfa Momoh Baggara, her Islamic spiritualist.

Some of her relatives from Abeokuta living with her in Lagos, step children and ex-slaves all adopted her name , Tinubu (which by then has become a brand) as surname.

2 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Justice4Toto: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is Yoruba . His great grand father is Lamidi a native of Abeokuta.
He came to Lagos in the year 1800.
Historian has it that the white Slave master can't pronounce lamidi correctly hence they call him Nnamdi

If you believe OP you should believe this too

3 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by PVision2020(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2022
thinkmoney:

Fear God oh. The woman may resemble tinubu, but how do those two guys that u said are his nephew resemble him
You may need a binocular lens...lol.

Wale Tinubu (CEO Oando) is a public figure, Google and check his pictures online. Late Deji was a commissioner in Lagos State, his pictures are online. The trademark of the Tinubus is their eye ball (Oju yobo)

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Sunnyja: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2022
huptin:
Everything about this man is fake, his name, his parenthood, his origin, his certificates, his so called achievements, but why? That question needs to be answered. I have never seen anyone with so much attraction to falsehood like Tinubu.
That is why they go about editing his bio data on Wikipedia every one one hour!

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by thinkmoney(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2022
PVision2020:

Wale Tinubu (CEO Oando) is a public figure, Google and check his pictures online. Late Deji was a commissioner in Lagos State, his pictures are online. The trademark of the Tinubus is their eye ball (Oju yobo)
Ok, I will check online. Maybe u should have done a better job by posting pictures that shows the resemblance more, because the picture of that first guy looks like somebody that can't even open his eyes well. That's why I said fear God
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Odin13: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2022
thinkmoney:

Very predictable. I had known this will be your last resort. Daft trying to point out daft...ironic.
Just learn to shut up. Stop spewing misinformation. We have too much problems already. Stop presenting yourself as another problem.
Read to understand then share accurate knowledge. However, if you do not understand a subject, the least honorable thing u can do is to maintain a closed lips. If a fool do not talk, people might assume he is wise. But he reveals himself when he opens his mouth waaaa
Gibberish
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by thinkmoney(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2022
PVision2020:

Ok, I will check online. Maybe u should have done a better job by posting pictures that shows the resemblance more, because the picture of that first guy looks like somebody that can't even open his eyes well. That's why I said fear God
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by goaldynboy: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:
[s]Bros shuwa arabs are one of the prettiest tribe on earth..
please eh ..
how Bola Ahmed Tinubu take resemble Arabs ..

Even if the blood no soak at all.. how come he resemble a typical Yoruba human being

Tinubu no get origin.. Na normal street boy wey just find good helper ..

Reason why he so much associate with thugs , louts, omonile , agberos.. ganduje ..those are Tinubu kinda of people and there many Yoruba kids roaming the streets without guidance .

You can see adeshina’s , fani kayode’s, fashola ‘s , Fayemi ‘s associating themselves with louts.. [/s]

Either you did not read the article or you can't understand simple English!

The article did not state that Tinubu is of shuwa arab descent; rather it clearly stated that Tinubu is from Osun state!!

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by goaldynboy: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:
[s]Bros shuwa arabs are one of the prettiest tribe on earth..
please eh ..
how Bola Ahmed Tinubu take resemble Arabs ..

Even if the blood no soak at all.. how come he resemble a typical Yoruba human being

Tinubu no get origin.. Na normal street boy wey just find good helper ..

Reason why he so much associate with thugs , louts, omonile , agberos.. ganduje ..those are Tinubu kinda of people and there many Yoruba kids roaming the streets without guidance .

You can see adeshina’s , fani kayode’s, fashola ‘s , Fayemi ‘s associating themselves with louts.. [/s]

Either you did not read the article or you can't understand simple English!

The article did not state that Tinubu is of shuwa arab descent; rather it clearly stated that Tinubu is from Osun state!
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Funkymode(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2022
Amoda Lamidi Sangodele. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Kissiemu(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Enough of all these Tinubu threads please.
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Awoleesu(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Omo-ale ni werey!

No wonders he is been worshipped by Borno politicians!

The previous governor, Shettima regard Tinubu as his godfather.
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by ogologoamu: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2022
ChiefOloye:
I pity those who're claiming to be against Asiwaju, we'll take the campaigns to them like never before. They will then carry it on their heads like gala, before they know wetin hit them, it's Jagaban they'll be seeing in their dreams. Even when they look at the campaign posters of the paperweight/pretending Aspirants, it's face of Jagaban that will appear to them. Wọn ti ri ìkankan

At your age just look at your preferred candidate ahead of Osibanjo. SHAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) / EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds / IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.