Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

So Far These Are The Presidential Candidates For 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Far These Are The Presidential Candidates For 2023 (460 Views)

From What I Have Seen So Far, These Are The Group Of People That Will Vote Peter / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Far These Are The Presidential Candidates For 2023 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Who are you voting ?

Lalasticlala

Re: So Far These Are The Presidential Candidates For 2023 by Odin13: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Make una no push Tinubu .. make he start to regret why he even visit President.

Nigerians must spend at least half of Tinubu’s total wealth oh.. like 7 bullion van.. before election in 2023.

We must encourage him ..

Revenge is best serve cold. They’ve already forgotten.. and believe others have forgotten.

Na dia broprem..
Re: So Far These Are The Presidential Candidates For 2023 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:
Make una no push Tinubu .. make he start to regret why he even visit President.

Nigerians must spend at least half of Tinubu’s total wealth oh.. like 7 bullion van.. before election in 2023.

We must encourage him ..

Revenge is best serve cold. They’ve already forgotten.. and believe others have forgotten.

Na dia broprem..
Tinubu is spending Lagos money not his personal money

If to sey na him personal money he dey waste, I for happy
Re: So Far These Are The Presidential Candidates For 2023 by headSmasher: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2022
I love the echoing sounds of Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu especially in the east, I am sure it will echo in their to the extend that ayim and convicted criminal Orji uzo Kalu will have no other choice to declare Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president of the federal republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: So Far These Are The Presidential Candidates For 2023 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2022
headSmasher:
I love the echoing sounds of Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu especially in the east, I am sure it will echo in their to the extend that ayim and convicted criminal Orji uzo Kalu will have no other choice to declare Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Same way they echoed Buhari and kept to their promise of giving him "Just" 5% votes

The north won't vote for Tinubu over atiku

Orzi Uzor Kalu is even more sellable in the north than Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Igbos Can Rule Nigeria / Anything He Touches Fails Woefully!! / Sanwo-olu Honours Ex-lagos Cp, As Aig Odumosu Bows Out Of Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.