Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Bbnaija’s Angel Finally Reveals The Major Challenge She’s Facing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Angel Finally Reveals The Major Challenge She’s Facing (392 Views)

Mariah Carey Bottle Cap Challenge - She Opended Bottle Cap With Her Voice / Actress Beverly Naya Opens Up On The Problem She’s Facing As An Only Child / Beverly Naya Reveals The Problem She's Facing As An Only Child [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Angel Finally Reveals The Major Challenge She’s Facing by Jenniferchuma10: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Ex- Big Brother Naija housemate, Angel Agnes Smith has opened up on the major problem she’s facing since the conclusion of the show.

According to the controversial BBNaija star, her major challenge is excessive beauty.

Angel revealed in a recent post which she shared via instagram, where she ranted about her personal life.

The reality TV star further expressed her annoyance about those who underrate her beauty, and drag her on social media.

In her words:

“So guys, I have come to a conclusion that I have a major problem. And it’s just unfortunate that my problem is so huge, and I just don’t know why.

But like, the truth of the matter is, that this problem, is too much beauty. That’s my problem. I’m too fine. Just look at the material, because it’s just like a lot of people underrate me. And it shouldn’t be so. I’m too fine.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/bbnaijas-angel-finally-reveals-the-major-challenge-shes-facing/

Re: Bbnaija’s Angel Finally Reveals The Major Challenge She’s Facing by tutudesz: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Too much beauty grin

Re: Bbnaija’s Angel Finally Reveals The Major Challenge She’s Facing by machote: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Sagging breasts means that this woman was and is still promiscious.I will never allow my friend to date a gal with boobs that touch the floor. If your friend don't warn you about sagging breast women, then there is a problem.

Pesonally if I was your friend I wud disturb that love and spoil things. Breasts are a man's toys. No breasts No toys to play with. REJECT. While we use our women's boobs as pillows what do u use?

When you hug each other, the hugs will be dry like hell. I wana feel missiles on my chest when I hug my gal.not Slippers like this one saying trash.
Re: Bbnaija’s Angel Finally Reveals The Major Challenge She’s Facing by Lavisha(f): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Your favvy housemate

Re: Bbnaija’s Angel Finally Reveals The Major Challenge She’s Facing by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Lavisha:
Your favvy housemate
Nonethelesss, she'll have a good pu.$$y
Re: Bbnaija’s Angel Finally Reveals The Major Challenge She’s Facing by Lavisha(f): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2022
SmellySperm:
Nonethelesss, she'll have a good pu.$$y
Sundays wey go good, na Saturdays you go know..
Puccy wey go good, na from breasts you go know.
Re: Bbnaija’s Angel Finally Reveals The Major Challenge She’s Facing by Kobicove(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Since she has no real artistic talent she needs to make controversial comments so she can still remain in the spotlight...I understand grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Angel Finally Reveals The Major Challenge She’s Facing by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Lavisha:

Sundays wey go good, na Saturdays you go know..

Puccy wey go good, na from breasts you go know.
Until you meet a nice boo.bs with a tasteless puzzy!

(1) (Reply)

Mummy G.o Japa To Dubia, Sats She Is In Heaven / Actor Jnr Pope Celebrate His Wife On Her Birthday / Portable Allegedly Snatches A Man’s Girlfriend In Kenya(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.