Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Mercedes Benz And Women - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz And Women (955 Views)

What Is Name Of This Benz And How Much Does It Cost To Own One / Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) / 15 Interesting Fun Facts About The Mercedes Benz And Daimler AG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Benz And Women by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2022
I think mercedes benz is too masculine for women in fact the beast is for men.Is it just me that think's so or only me or me alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz And Women by Cokahot: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Get your self a car
Re: Mercedes Benz And Women by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Cokahot:
Get your self a car
you are always trying to be intelligent and on point but you are just too foolish.
Re: Mercedes Benz And Women by Cokahot: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2022
U have no car, fuc k off
EFCCAbuja:
you are always trying to be intelligent and on point but you are just too foolish.
Re: Mercedes Benz And Women by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Cokahot:
U have no car, fuc k off
As if you have one fuc k out.
Re: Mercedes Benz And Women by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2022
Cokahot:
Fuc k off broke ass wipes. Naso your life go be,from one okada,keke and cab to the other. Stupid ass pedestrian
Back to sender you can never afford keke talkless of okada it will get to a stage ordinary slippers would far from your reach that is how you would spend the rest of your life.
Re: Mercedes Benz And Women by Cokahot: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na why j be pedestrian. Come make I ride u inside my rx. Oponu
EFCCAbuja:
Back to sender you can never afford keke talkless of okada it will get to a stage ordinary slippers would far from your reach that is how you would spend the rest of your life.
Re: Mercedes Benz And Women by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Cokahot:
Na why i be pedestrian Come make I ride u inside my rx.Oponu
a gbe iyo wa
Re: Mercedes Benz And Women by Cokahot: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fuc off stupid pedestrian
EFCCAbuja:
a gbe iyo wa
Re: Mercedes Benz And Women by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Cokahot:
Fuc off stupid pedestrian
Agbaya

(1) (Reply)

Crv 2003 Blinking D Light While Driving On Bad Road / Help My Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Model Is Showing Check Engine / How Do A/C Of A Car Affects Its Fuel Consumption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.