Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Cyber Crime Of Nigeria Is Becoming Intolerable And Very Painful - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cyber Crime Of Nigeria Is Becoming Intolerable And Very Painful (413 Views)

The Crime Of The Igbo Tribe Must Be Too Great. / Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos / Benin Republic Releases Seven Detained Nigerian Students Over Cyber Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cyber Crime Of Nigeria Is Becoming Intolerable And Very Painful by Peterkalio(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Good Day Everyone,
I have always had notice of this thing called "Yahoo" spreading like a wildfire in our country Nigeria, but now it has arrived at my doorstep and I won't let it slide.

I am 17 years old and not too dumb to engage in cyber crime, hell! as an exporter I get in contact with a lot of foreign individuals from different countries who chat me for business purposes,
I keep asking myself, why do people engage in cyber crime at the 21st century level, when knowledge and means of wealth is right in front if you and all you need to do is utilize your opportunity and resources,
Now we can't denial our country's faulty Governmental foundation which hasn't changed since existence,
but is that enough reason for us to keep adding more damage to our country's name and instead of trying to fix the problem, we do more harm than good,
I always see young boys wearing expensive clothes, driving expensive cars and they think it ends there, well that's a big sorry for them,
We have to coordinate ourselves and try to do the right thing at every point in time,
we can't all be the president or the Governor but at least we could try to do the little we can to make our country better, if not for us but for the next generation coming after us,
we have to put in more and expect less from our environment, because only by doing that can we receive more from the environment,
we need to have visions and not just living for the sake of surviving,
we need to know who we are and accept and embrace it, only then can we be the best and stand out from the rest, then others will learn to accept us for who will truly are,
Nigeria doesn't come close to cyber crime in terms of all these foreign countries, but we have learnt that bad thing and adopted it and now we want to do it even more than the owners,
please we should try to live right, I have nothing else to say.

It really pains me when a foreign client refuses or drift away from doing business with me, all because of my nationality and what my country is known for,
you have to see how I loose buyers everyday just because of some stupid set of humans who call themselves "Yahoo Boys" going around scamming people of their hard earned money, believe me, it's really painful.
Please you all should stop, you are really causing pain to people in and outside Nigeria.

I am available for anyone who wishes to learn about international trade(exportation)
I can also help in sourcing your required products from foreign countries, for all business personals who sells imparted products,

You can call or send a message on my Whatsapp 08133053286,
have a nice day,
Thank You
Re: The Cyber Crime Of Nigeria Is Becoming Intolerable And Very Painful by Bastard1stborn: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2022
Ok
Re: The Cyber Crime Of Nigeria Is Becoming Intolerable And Very Painful by holluwizzy: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
The system is corrupted, this corruption takes over the whole system.

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Staff Holds Wife, Kids Hostage At Gunpoint / Court Remands Ekiti Prophet Over Teenager’s Death / Customs Official Harass Lawyer Over Unlawful Seizure Of His Client’s Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.