Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker (34176 Views)

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) / NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports / NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Abagworo(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mbudu is likely a Camerounian not Nigerian. If Nigerian then it is Cross River
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by symbianDON(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Awon omo science student.....meanwhile, the suspect is MOST LIKELY not a Nigerian.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Bastard1stborn: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Our western brothers running Helter skelter to the thread to bash our eastern brothers, only for them to be so disappointed.

We are only disappointed that they are not couple this time around.

Na still your brother
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Bouncing2(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy Richard Mbudu Cyril keep making us proud cool
We Igbo's love you smiley
Mbudu sounds Igbo to you!?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by futurerex: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

You don't have a mum, you have a stray dog feeding you flesh from corpses. I am ready for you cursed ipob bastards, you will see Hell in my hands.
Bastards are disrespectful & quick to insult other person's parent.

I don't have time responding to an aimless born bastard tout.

Shalom!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Bellerophon: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Ladies, gentlemen and children, na dem again.

Has it ever in the Stygian gloom of your ignorance occurred to you that Mo’ is an abbreviation and a derivative of the base form and full name MOSUNMOLA? The cognomen or Surname for her is Abudu which is rightly a Yoruba name, by what onomastic devilry does MBUDU become an equation of Abudu? Of course, only in the filthy hollow of Your flattened skull does The aggregation of the abbreviation Mo and the surname Abudu equals your concocted derivative MBUDU! Met-amphetamine or its variants are bad for the human brain and even worse for a brain circular in shape squeezed into a flattened space! Your brain is suffocating already by the nature of your skulls flattened proportions, you finally crush it when you add Mkpurumiri!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by 2braithe: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Igbo kwenu!
Developers kwenu!!
Drugs kwenu!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by atorioke(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
The Mexicans of Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by DKM123: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Always disgracing us....
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Chimookigwe: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
futurerex:
Bastards are disrespectful & quick to insult other person's parent.

I don't have time responding to an aimless born bastard tout.

Shalom!

I have a still talking to humans. When I start with mongrels like you, I will let you know.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Fashionista01(f): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Ladies, gentlemen and children, na dem again.
Rechard Mbudu Cyril.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by ComeToJesus: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
That's offshore mkpulu Miri. Even UAE no dey gree renew visa for Nigerians again because of our blodas.

May God help them
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by muheeb01(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
You people should stop name checking of a thing....crime is not about gender or tribe....
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by bablon20(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
AfghanEastern have taken mkpuruminrin business to India. He should be made into cornbeef and shipped to Imo state where his meat will blend with yellow garri and cold water for dem cannibals.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Sarmiz24(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
All this news now seems like fake to me, Na only Nigeria media dey carry all this international crimes without any reference to foreign media or blogs… who una Dey deceive Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by LINTUNE(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin India!!
Drugs!!
Developers again!!
y na..our head no flat like this , u know it grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by LINTUNE(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Wow ..I know this guy in Uniport....he had a 1st class in Chemistry with a CGPA of 4.99....wow! Gud to know he majored in his field
Walter white..breaking bad comes to mind grin.. sarcasm at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Munzy14(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
The tribal on the first page no be here o... grin grin grin

I don laugh fall for ground..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by badboyTee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bouncing2:

Mbudu sounds Igbo to you!?
very igbotic
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by SimplySonofman(m): 1:07am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Ladies, gentlemen and children, na dem again and I’m a Fool.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Encyclopedia1: 1:16am On Jan 16, 2022
NDIGBO GBURUGBURU grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Nelson9999: 1:54am On Jan 16, 2022
That doesn't look like Nigerian. What if he's not a Nigerian
Carlylepneuma:
Na people frm East now, they can never disappoint there fellow ipobian pigs. illicit drugs trafficking runs in there DNA
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Bastardlyrich: 3:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Wow ..I know this guy in Uniport....he had a 1st class in Chemistry with a CGPA of 4.99....wow! Gud to know he majored in his field
For real,he had a first class shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by JustforMen: 3:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Bellerophon:

Has it ever in the Stygian gloom of your ignorance occurred to you that Mo’ is an abbreviation and a derivative of the base form and full name MOSUNMOLA? The cognomen or Surname for her is Abudu which is rightly a Yoruba name, by what onomastic devilry does MBUDU become an equation of Abudu? Of course, only in the filthy hollow of Your flattened skull does The aggregation of the abbreviation Mo and the surname Abudu equals your concocted derivative MBUDU! Met-amphetamine or its variants are bad for the human brain and even worse for a brain circular in shape squeezed into a flattened space! Your brain is suffocating already by the nature of your skulls flattened proportions, you finally crush it when you add Mkpurumiri!

You are violent! angry angry grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Joeyfizzo: 5:07am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

For real,he had a first class shocked shocked
lol....that was a joke
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker by Riverofgold(f): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2022
shigishege post=109
398009:

Disgraceful flat header
Let them go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Bandit ‘Buharin Daji’ Shot Dead In Zamfara By His Gang Member / Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic) / Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.