Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How I Stopped Waiting On FG 30k Allowee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Stopped Waiting On FG 30k Allowee (463 Views)

Kaduna Corpers Observe Social Distancing While Waiting For Certificate / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / Corpers And Ex Corpers To Protest Non Payment Of Allowee In Kaduna - Streethubng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Stopped Waiting On FG 30k Allowee by Iamoluwayemi(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Receiving 30k at the end of the month is really sucking especially for those serving in urban areas. You'll can attest to this, even in rural areas, it's not easy.

Back in 2018, I served as a teacher (popular NYSC job) in one of the government schools in Nnewi north of Anambra state.

Well, I never received the 30k, till I rounded up the service, I received #19,800 all through. Did I just hear you say, yours is better? Let's see

Serving in Umunoko back then was a thug of war as we all were afraid of surviving in a community where there's no light, and healthy water (My landlady opened her Big water tank run a pipe from the roof to the tank). We get to use free water only when there's light.

We were even told that snakes will come visit us, we shouldn't kill them, as they won't harm us, the fear increased, we all wanted to withdraw.

To cut the long story short, We stayed and pulled through, but our monthly peanut don't get to us on time, and when the phone eventually vibrates, the money is gone (you know what I mean)

I started checking out all blog post, till I stumbled on a post on how to legitimately make money online.

Yeah, I was really happy.
I jumped at the offer, but guess what, I loosed.

Tried many others, and yep, 1 clicked.

It took me out of the stress of waiting on FG, worrying about sustaining and the like.

Today there are lots of legitimate business you can do.
1. Amazon Kindle Publishing (Even if you have no writing skill)
2. Freelancing (Work on Fiverr, upwork)
3. Crypto currency trading
4. Information Marketing
5. Mini Importation
6. Dripshipping
7. Affiliate Marketing.

Yeah, I'm not a gorroo in all, but I am assure you that no 7 gave me the kind of financial freedom I want.

I'm ready to teach just 10people the ABC of affiliate marketing.

Let's go on a 400k monthly camp and worry less about FG 30k.

Let me show you how to then your smartphone to your workshop.

Comment below if interested or send a direct message

Re: How I Stopped Waiting On FG 30k Allowee by checkmatez: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Am interested
Re: How I Stopped Waiting On FG 30k Allowee by Johnsonclement(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'm interested
Re: How I Stopped Waiting On FG 30k Allowee by Iamoluwayemi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
checkmatez:
Am interested

Kindly send me a WhatsApp message on 08030460902
I don't want to post my link to avoid getting banned the third time
Re: How I Stopped Waiting On FG 30k Allowee by Johnsonclement(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'm interested
Re: How I Stopped Waiting On FG 30k Allowee by Johnsonclement(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'm interested,090 99 three five 35 eight seven
Re: How I Stopped Waiting On FG 30k Allowee by Iamoluwayemi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Johnsonclement:
I'm interested

Kindly send me a WhatsApp message on 08030460902
I don't want to post my link to avoid getting banned the third time

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Alumnus Goes Missing On His Way To NYSC Camp At Kano. / Deep Freezer, Microwave, Standing Fridge, Washing Machine For Sales / Lets Show You How To Make Wealth Using Nairaland Forum And Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.