Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Chukwuka Monye Declares For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuka Monye Declares For Presidency (567 Views)

NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye / Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwuka Monye Declares For Presidency by Viktom(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
The build-up to the 2023 general election is becoming more intriguing by the day as a host of aspirants have declared their intentions to run for the top job in the country. Today in his hometown Onicha Ugbo, Chukwuka Monye formally join the race to become the next president of Nigeria. While delivering the kind of speech that Nigerians have been starved of throughout the duration of the incumbent president Muhammadu Buhari, he promised to focus on security, institutional reforms, and job creation and urged Nigerian to join hands with him as he attempt at rebuilding the nations. While admitting that the job is a tasking one he however, expressed that a rebuild is possible and that the long awaited future is now.

Re: Chukwuka Monye Declares For Presidency by Viktom(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
I wish him all the best in his quest
Re: Chukwuka Monye Declares For Presidency by doggedfighter(f): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
His wife looks happy with the declaration.

She will make a beautiful first lady.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Declares For Presidency by Kriss216: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
His wife looks happy with the declaration.

She will make a beautiful first lady.
The photo shows the woman is the one pushing him to contest.

I'll advice he save his money for other important things.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Declares For Presidency by Viktom(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lala pls take this to the front page so that Nigerians can know we have a youthful alternative to the old men that has refused to leave the stage for our generation.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Declares For Presidency by Xhuntra: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Another motivational speaker pushed presidential candidate.
Re: Chukwuka Monye Declares For Presidency by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
This one definitely have money to waste! angry
Re: Chukwuka Monye Declares For Presidency by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Political jobber.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Reason Why Tinubu Will Be Betrayed By The Northerners / Akwa Ibom Governor: Why I Chose Umo Eno As My Successor / Buhari Congratulates Amaechi On Daura Chieftaincy Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.