Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,475 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo (346 Views)

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by UncommonReports(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
2023: No Politician South of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo

A security expert, Jackson Ojo has narrowed the search for who succeeds President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023 to the incumbent Minister, Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio.

Responding to a question on why he narrowed down on Akpabio and Tambuwal, Jackson Ojo, who is also a security expert said, “let me start with Akpabio.

"Akpabio falls within that age bracket one, Akpabio started as a commissioner under Victor Attah, and after then, he became Governor of Akwa Ibom State, an uncommon governor of Akwa Ibom State that during his own time as governor, he had no rival, comparison, no one to compare with him in terms of his achievements as governor.

"I don’t know him, he doesn’t know me. Two, after that he went on to the Senate. The rule of the Senate does not permit a first timer to be appointed a Principal Officer but Akpabio went to the Senate for the first time and became one of the Principal Officers as it's Minority Leader. After that, he crossed to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and he is currently the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs.

“So, today, I stand to be corrected, there is no politician in the South, either from the East, West and North, and South-south, that has got such a political profile of Akpabio.

"In the area of achievements, I still stand to be corrected, the southern Nigeria has not yet gotten a governor like Akpabio. And I pray that Southern Nigeria will get a governor that will so much work in the interest of his people.

"I don’t think there’s anyone to compare to Akpabio and if what Babangida said is anything to go by, Akpabio represents that group"

Re: 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by Lawlab251: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Akpabio will turn this country to dubai
Re: 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by Metronomy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Una no go calm down??
Re: 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Akpabio will turn this country to dubai..
See what he did in akwa ibom state
Re: 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
What a huge joke!!! angry
Everyone just wants to president by fire by force!
Re: 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by nellyelitz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Akpabio sha get the ginger for development.
Re: 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by headSmasher: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
The same akpabio that molested and ridicule a woman
Re: 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by Moferere: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:
What a huge joke!!! angry
Everyone just wants to president by fire by force!

Noooo, everybody is looking for customer to rip of money
Re: 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by kufre2010(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Akpabio is the best for the job
Re: 2023: No Politician South Of Nigeria Is More Qualified Than Akpabio - Ojo by tutudesz: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin Akpabio

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: How I Made My First Million Dollars $$$ / Check Out "Open Letter" Comic Actor, Okon Lagos Sent To Former President GEJ / May You Never Receive A Call From Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.