Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Seeds Of Destiny 15 January 2022 - God Protects Those He Positions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny 15 January 2022 - God Protects Those He Positions (142 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny 15 April 2023: Keys To Effective Praying In The Spirit / Seeds Of Destiny 15 January 2020 -- DISTINCTION BY AUDACITY / Seeds Of Destiny 15 January By Pastor Paul Enenche : Topic -understanding Dedic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 15 January 2022 - God Protects Those He Positions by Adedotguy: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Seeds Of Destiny 15 January 2022: God Protects Those He Positions

Dr Paul Enenche and Dr Becky Paul Enenche

Dunamis Seeds Of Destiny 15 January 2022 Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche: God Protects Those He Positions

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny & other daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joyce Meyer daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Conditional trust from Joel Osteen daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Perfect Obedience from Open heaven daily devotional here

TOPIC: God Protects Those He Positions

SCRIPTURE: My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt. Daniel 6:22.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God protects those He positions. God defends those He distinguishes.

Sometime ago, an officer in the military witnessed a change of position when a serving Chief was retiring and he was doing the handing over to an incoming Chief.

The officer noticed the aimlessness, transience or temporariness of the things of this world. The out-going Chief came in his regalia, with Hilux load of his security team that went ahead of him to the occasion. But when the handing over ceremony was done, everything and everyone the outgoing Chief came with, including the armed security personnel that followed him was surrendered to the incoming Chief. The outgoing Chief stepped out of his official car and went back home with another car and minimal entourage.

The pomp and pageantry were all gone. This is to show that where authority ends, there opportunity also ends. This was a man who had loaded entourage some minutes earlier before the handover ceremony but after he handed over, he was almost all alone. This is how authority goes with security.

As it is in the physical, so it is in the spiritual. God protects those He positions. God defends those He distinguishes. If you have been distinguished by God, you will be defended by Him. If He positions you, He protects you.

Please, know that if God has placed you, no devil or man can displace or destroy you.

My counsel is, do all it takes to be placed, positioned and distinguished by God.

REMEMBER THIS: God protects those He positions. God defends those He distinguishes.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE The patience of love by pastor Paul enenche here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joyce Meyer devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Rhapsody of realities daily devotional for today here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE DCLM daily manna devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joel osteen daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Living Water CAC daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE open heaven and other daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE open heaven and other daily devotional here

ASSIGNMENTS:

Press into God to lift you in life.

Remain under the lifting Hands of God by dwelling in the Secret Place of the Most High.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You lift me up by Your Mighty Power. I receive the Grace to remain under Your Protective Hands, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: AUTHORITY AND SECURITY (1).

QUOTE: The Bible says, “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” (John 8:32). It implies that what you know, affects the degree of your liberty and security in the spirit. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Exodus 21-25.

REFLECTION: When man connects you, they can disconnect you. When you are placed by man, you can be displaced and replaced by man. But when God makes you, you are made. Allow God to make you.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The Lord God of hosts position you Himself in the land of the living in Jesus’ Name.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Outside the camp by Odb here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Our Daily Bread daily devotional for today here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Use the key by Joyce Meyer here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Open Heavens daily devotionals here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Arise and shine by pastor EA Adeboyehere

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Mfm Mountain top life daily devotional here

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Elisha III / Seeking Jesus / Difference Between Heaven And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.