Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded (2659 Views)

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Entprys(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
?This my kwara ?
No lie o.
Kidnapper ?
Abi you wan say Imo ?
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by freshkpomo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2022

Most of those people still supporting this government have not been to their hometown in a long while.... Buhari and OSIBANJO, what have you done to our country? We thought you guys came for repairs?

If you travel with Gun now, army go see you begin flex muscle, but road nor safe and you nor fit use berreta or cut to size follow this people....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Hisbah5: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Ehyaaaa...I really feel for you and your mum most especially, such a beautiful woman deserve not to go through such a traumatic torment from the hands of useless idiotic uncircumcised Fulani terrorist bandits.

Like what type of help are you in need of, is it financial help or help on how to relocate the kidnappers, be specific.

So na ugly people supposed to go through that pain?!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Memberclub(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Brexxit:
Gather your household together and intercede on her behalf,go for a seven days fasting and prayer,have faith and believe me she will be released unhurt.

Ask God to put confusion in the camp of the enemy.
wow
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Cokahot: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hope they don't rape her hard for several days cos fulani like raping old women
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Alabihaskillus: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
aumeehn:
so from their voice you concluded they are Fulani. How many years of your life have you spent with the Fulanis that you can identify one by mere hearing his voice. I pray you find your mom. But stop these stupid stereotype of yours!
Na ur fulani people dey do am. No worry, 2023 no far again.
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Danjikanbauchi: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
I pray ur mom comes back home to all of you.

Try not to be unfortunate in life with typing rubbish.
If dem MANNA don't type. Can't you find something in your head to type?

Afraid catch u sotey dem no born u well to mention aunty MANNA moniker, na parable una dey take talk now.
Taming of the shrew.
shut up, evil supporters, how much do you think the hungry Vulture griller will give you for sucking down his bleeding shit ?
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by BlackyOne: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
If you have then pay and pray,if you don have then reason with them and pray.
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Lastmankc(m): 1:03am On Jan 16, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Your support for the evil regime you supported for 16 years and still want back to continue their evil will come back to haunt you and yours. You can't escape it
. Shame no dey catch you tueeh.Dont will have Rotimi Ameachi and other PDP members who according to you destroy the country for 16yrs in APC now.If you know you're a man,just go outside maybe in the market and say how buhari have better the life of the people.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by PoliteActivist: 3:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Torg77:

When people offer to donate account number will be provided

One word: Dumb
People donate impulsively
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by peppermint7(m): 4:14am On Jan 16, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
I pray ur mom comes back home to all of you.

Try not to be unfortunate in life with typing rubbish.
If dem MANNA don't type. Can't you find something in your head to type?

Afraid catch u sotey dem no born u well to mention aunty MANNA moniker, na parable una dey take talk now.
Taming of the shrew.
Will you shut up
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by baconline(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2022
Pls everyone should stop travelling, stay where u are ,Nigeria is no longer safe
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2022
1677s:
[s][/s]
laziness is worrying you
You don't cancel everything again
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
Hope y'all have got your passport? This country is now a dungeon.
No be person wey don chop belleful dey think of doing passport? E no easy at all bro
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Op what is the situation of things now, please update us,our prayers are with you
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by Cultistupdate: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Torg77:

When people offer to donate account number will be provided

Then why not u offer to pay police to help out. Than giving the money?
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
shut up, evil supporters, how much do you think the hungry Vulture griller will give you for sucking down his bleeding shit ?
Mynd44 Justwise

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by sharpwriter(m): 7:14am On Jan 21, 2022
omolola100:

I really need help right now and I haven't been myself since this incident happened...
They have been calling me with unknown numbers saying words of threat..

OP, so sorry this happened. What is the situation report right now, has she been released?
Re: Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2022
aumeehn:
so from their voice you concluded they are Fulani. How many years of your life have you spent with the Fulanis that you can identify one by mere hearing his voice. I pray you find your mom. But stop these stupid stereotype of yours!

Boss,
Don’t blame her.
The issues is, this guys try to sound like Fulani’s , even when they’re sometime Yoruba or Igbo’s or other tribes . Sometimes even foreigners from niger republic do that’s shit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her / Ritualist Caught On Camera In Port Harcourt / The Funny Moment When a Nigerian Soldier Tries to Woo Dutch Lady Rider, Noraly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.