Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I'm In Need Of A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In Need Of A Job (384 Views)

I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help / I'm In Need Of Advice On A Handwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of A Job by McClinton: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good day everyone. The reason for me here on the platform today is to inform you that I need a job. Please, am seriously begging. After paying my house rent this January, I will have nothing left with me. Other things priority expense to incur is my children school fees, electricity (10-11k per month), food items etc. I read, have good grades, qualifications, skills and experience but am unlucky getting a rewarding and career job with good pay and opportunities.
In the past till now, I earned below 50k and this can't sustain me not alone, my family considering the present standard of living in the country. I want to put a stop or better still, quit my present job as fear and intimidation is instill on us day by day in our work activities, abnormal salary payment despite working overtime/holidays, no commission structure, no room for improvement, management lies, manipulate and denies report on words said or communicated to us the staff thereby conflicting hatred between us and the vendor/agent who got us job. So, they dribble us. On one occasion, I complain about this, the management and agent said, the job isn't meant for me and I can't grow and people are quitting, so what am still waiting for, I was shocked.
I know, people would say, I should get a job before quitting but, my present job doesn't allow skipping work or taking permission. And if u would take a permission, u need to write a letter and must be approved. If not approved, you skipped work. U will be sacked. Working Monday to Sunday everyday 8am-6pm, the last Sunday of the month is your off day.
I will greatly appreciate if anyone or individuals can connect me with a job legally in Nigeria either state, federal, private/commercial and or international
I am setting standard for myself now, it might be a bit funny but, true. A good job with salary from 250k, 300k, 400k, 500k and upward. I will greatly appreciate your concern towards it. I know there are lot of people on this platform that has a great job, living comfortable life. Pls help me. Am at work today but my mind is shifted cos there's nothing left on me.
U can reach now on - 08026110754, also on WhatsApp. Thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of A Job by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
I pray God really answers your prayer Sir.

Though I don't have any jobs to help with, but I'll advise that you post specific details about the industry you can work with, your qualifications, skills and applicable work experience (without stating name of the firm)

You never can tell who you'll impress enough to give you an opportunity
Re: I'm In Need Of A Job by Originalsly: 1:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Bro... younare working for N50K.... everyday except one day in the month. With your new standard... do you realize anyone here willing to hire you wouldn't because of your minimum salary? If someone wanted to offer you a N150K .... he wouldn't. You are locking doors on yourself.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Job by Tohsynetita1: 3:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Originalsly:
Bro... younare working for N50K.... everyday except one day in the month. With your new standard... do you realize anyone here willing to hire you wouldn't because of your minimum salary? If someone wanted to offer you a N150K .... he wouldn't. You are losing doors on yourself.
You nailed it! He thinks paying 200k is an easy and common trend.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of A Job by confirmedniggae: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

You nailed it! He thinks paying 200k is an easy and common trend.

Bro.I see that u want to connect me sir on mail
Re: I'm In Need Of A Job by Cubanlinx(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please I need someone to help remodel my CV.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Job by Mmaduabuchi33(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
McClinton:
Good day everyone. The reason for me here on the platform today is to inform you that I need a job. Please, am seriously begging. After paying my house rent this January, I will have nothing left with me. Other things priority expense to incur is my children school fees, electricity (10-11k per month), food items etc. I read, have good grades, qualifications, skills and experience but am unlucky getting a rewarding and career job with good pay and opportunities.
In the past till now, I earned below 50k and this can't sustain me not alone, my family considering the present standard of living in the country. I want to put a stop or better still, quit my present job as fear and intimidation is instill on us day by day in our work activities, abnormal salary payment despite working overtime/holidays, no commission structure, no room for improvement, management lies, manipulate and denies report on words said or communicated to us the staff thereby conflicting hatred between us and the vendor/agent who got us job. So, they dribble us. On one occasion, I complain about this, the management and agent said, the job isn't meant for me and I can't grow and people are quitting, so what am still waiting for, I was shocked.
I know, people would say, I should get a job before quitting but, my present job doesn't allow skipping work or taking permission. And if u would take a permission, u need to write a letter and must be approved. If not approved, you skipped work. U will be sacked. Working Monday to Sunday everyday 8am-6pm, the last Sunday of the month is your off day.
I will greatly appreciate if anyone or individuals can connect me with a job legally in Nigeria either state, federal, private/commercial and or international
I am setting standard for myself now, it might be a bit funny but, true. A good job with salary from 250k, 300k, 400k, 500k and upward. I will greatly appreciate your concern towards it. I know there are lot of people on this platform that has a great job, living comfortable life. Pls help me. Am at work today but my mind is shifted cos there's nothing left on me.
U can reach now on - 08026110754, also on WhatsApp. Thanks and God bless you

I pray that God will give you a new work as soon as possible for the sake of your family.

This kind issue is one of the reasons why some people engage themselves in something that can earn them money passively even with the little time they have.

Your helper will locate you soon.

If you are interested in digital skill that you can earn passively while waiting for the main job, that I can help you on how to get started.

(1) (Reply)

. / Is It Still Worth Learning Graphic Design Or Should I Snub It. / Peter Obi Movement Is Tech Frenzy !!! See Tech Campaign Gadgets Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.