Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI (12134 Views)

Nigeria’s Money Supply Hits New All-Time High Of ₦93.72 Trillion In January 2024 / US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by IbileIfe: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Including my US$2 billion. grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Brushstrokes20: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
What the lifeless scum cannot destroy does not exist! undecided undecided
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by vedaxcool(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Before the ban what were the doing with all the trillions made from twitter??
Yeye dey smell

I no be your popsie!
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by chudez0147(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:

I no be your popsie!
DamnNigga
Your mama toto
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Vello(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
By Ripples Nigeria

Source: Ripples Nigeria
I care not how much Nigeria lost in hundreds or millions. Let's talk how much Twitter lost and the lessons we taught Twitter about Sovereignty and National dignity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by adamsmith914: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Vello:

Let's talk how much Twitter lost and what lessons we taught them
Better & that idiot is in the custody of the DSS far away from twitter, na Torah e go dey read from morning to Night, Mumurist wanna be Jew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by israelmao(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Buhari has killed Nigerian economy in order to satisfy his empty and bruised ego then he goes cap in hand begging for loans all over the places- "babi allah government"

1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by JOemmy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
This amount is very huge it might have been exaggerated who is even pocketting all these billions of dollars is it twitter or the users? I have been on twitter for years I am yet to earn a dime from the platform.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by alphaNomega: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bullshît. Twitter did not make Nigeria lose 1 kobo

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by JOemmy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This one na lie sha , the loss shouldn't be more than 500 billion Naira max ..

#500b is even too much sef I have been on twitter for years but I am yet to earn a dime from it.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by ofwest47(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lie Lie , before the ban how much in hundreds of Naira was paid to the government as tax.or is the so called trillions of Naira loss was by the Yahoo boys of which you are one of the members.
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by MartinsD12(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
By Ripples Nigeria

Source: Ripples Nigeria
All because of one man's stupid action thinking he is almighty because he is president
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by kachistone: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
I know Nigeria lost a lot of money due to the ban but this figure is way too much. Haba!!! This is even more than half of the country's budget.
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by michoim(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
What a lie! If we had truly been making this money every seven months before the ban, then why the poverty all over in Nigeria...?
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by michoim(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
kachistone:
I know Nigeria lost a lot of money due to the ban but this figure is way too much. Haba!!! This is even more than half of the country's budget.
Exactly my point. ..
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by gazza07(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
They're not called zombie for nothing. They must live and maintain the name, zombie. They'll find a way to the ban, that's all they do, defending evil,nepotism and mediocrity. BMC's are full time zombie
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by uuzba(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Quincy8526 post=109396517][/quote]
That's good. Very good.
wink wink
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Psalmistproject: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:
Ipob scoundrel Cannibal is all I can say! Imagine saying N10trillion like the bastard even know what a billion naira is! Let's take the fool's claim like it is the truth, it means Twitter alone can fund the entire FG budget, yet we see Atiku beggar legions and cownu sewage pig rats and cannibal ferox all lining up to believe this load of bull crap!

Sometimes, if you are not savvy in a particular discipline quietly keep mute. How much was the revenue generated by customs? Or the easiest one, do you know how much revenue that JAMB netted last year?
I know you will ignorantly wonder if all those monies are really possible. Yes they are I would have explained the science behind its economics but if you can show this height of naivety just to prove your hate for humanity then I will let you wallow shallow in the field of wisdom.

Parting gift;
Nigeria sells billions of barrels of crude daily, and generates revenues in billions of dollars. Why is the country poor
If you can answer this then you are back to sanity.
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Sunnyja: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If we 'lost' N10 trillion in 220 days, it meant Twitter must have brought into Nigeria N100 Trillion in 2200 days before it was suspended for being used by the IPOB terrorists to set the country on fire leading to colloidal loss of lives and multibillion dollars properties. So where's the N100 Trillion Twitter, that doesn't pay tax or have any office in Nigeria, brought into Nigeria in the 6 years before its suspension? Did LCCI even see how they turned out to be completely unserious? Is that the kind of data they give their member businesses shocked

There is no way LCCI will keep churning out this kind of dubious data and any serious organisation or individual will take them serious. This claim is not only embarrassing it is way too shallow.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
All these just to support actions that lack economic sense. "The statistics of LCCI is dubious and fake" - A poster on Nairaland.
"I don't know how you got your statistics" -PMB When Channels TV interviewer was reading the ugly statistics of the economy as posted by the NBS!
Which statistics is now reliable? I guess the ones posted by Lai Mohammed!
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Sunnyja: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

LMAO, that delusional idiot just pulled a number out nowhere to justify her rubbish trash illogical conclusion.
26 Billion dollars? What is the Nigerian economy on a yearly basis?
Pls ignore the ranting of that foolish woman.

Nigeria will gain more in the long than whatever change they might have lost.
How will Nigeria gain more?! Even your corrupt government officials couldn't do without Twitter during the so called ban as they were all on VPN!
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by mrikay: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I thought the APC Tinubu miscreants on this forum said Nigeria didn't lost a dime from the Twitter ban

The same set of miscreants that said Nigeria didn't lose money from the senseless Twitter ban wants us to vote for Tinubu in 2023

No be only Tinubu, Na Tinubu

Affliction shall not rise a second time, God forbids.

Personally, I know how much I have lost since twitter was banned. Anybody who is into e busin ess will tell you the same.

Be careful not to waste your energy arguing with some kinds of people here.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sunnyja:
How will Nigeria gain more?! Even your corrupt government officials couldn't do without Twitter during the so called ban as they were all on VPN!

It takes a little bit of IQ and open mind to figure that out. It doesn't seem like you have any of those requirements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by kmaster007: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wetin dem buy and wetin dem sell

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Misterone: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But some mumu out of sentiments are praising the APC for the twitter ban. Smh!

I'm waiting to see how the APC will use same twitter to campaign and those who lost so much still vote them
na you be mumu. can you explain how Nigeria lost that amount. do you think if your business relies on twitter and it is banned you would not move to another app? or are you telling us that twitter is the only means of communication for advertisement, sales etc? Nigerians did not loose even a kobo. no business man sticks to one channel of doing business. when one means closes another opens. twitter na fufu?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Ihekaoha: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Is a lie people that loss much are the network providers... MTN and co
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Misterone: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Sometimes, if you are not savvy in a particular discipline quietly keep mute. How much was the revenue generated by customs? Or the easiest one, do you know how much revenue that JAMB netted last year?
I know you will ignorantly wonder if all those monies are really possible. Yes they are I would have explained the science behind its economics but if you can show this height of naivety just to prove your hate for humanity then I will let you wallow shallow in the field of wisdom.

Parting gift;
Nigeria sells billions of barrels of crude daily, and generates revenues in billions of dollars. Why is the country poor
If you can answer this then you are back to sanity.
so customs and JAMB now collect money through twitter! nigeria now sells her crude oil through twitter! during the twitter ban Nigeria did not sell even one barrel of oil cause of the ban abi. rubbish
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Misterone: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This is how an illiterate talks. My friend who sells most of his products on twitter lost millions of naira. Are you aware a single company in Nigeria can fund the FG budget? Olodo like you
liars. what's he selling on twitter that cannot be sold on other platform? I guess it is ikwere maggots. rubbish.
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Shikini: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
God damn it !!!
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Misterone: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ihekaoha:
Is a lie people that loss much are the network providers... MTN and co
mtn and co don't charge per site logged in but per mb. so they did not loose even one kobo.
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Navalsadiq(m): 3:34am On Jan 16, 2022
So we make this much from Twitter and then the FG has to go and borrow from china to finance the national budget
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by PrinceGallant: 6:23am On Jan 16, 2022
This lie, for what? What did this liar want to gain? Trillion of naira
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by braining01: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2022
This is a stupid blanket statement. The Ipob woman didn't show how she arrived at the amount. So, the gullible PDP supporters have suspended their reasoning and want us to just believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Fighters Clash Again In Borno / The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment / 2023 Election: It Is Getting Too Late For PDP - Adem30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.