Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Travel To UK With My Wife Or Stay Back And Allow Wifey Travel With The Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Travel To UK With My Wife Or Stay Back And Allow Wifey Travel With The Kids (1806 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel To UK With My Wife Or Stay Back And Allow Wifey Travel With The Kids by cococandy(f): 5:47am On Jan 16, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Which Kain wives una dey marry sef?

My wife sustained me for years before I found my footing.

And she didn't make noise about it.

Find better woman, Una no go hear.

They know good women.

They’d rather focus on some internet story about a bad “westernized” woman than appreciate the good women in their lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel To UK With My Wife Or Stay Back And Allow Wifey Travel With The Kids by Mariangeles(f): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2022
greenie77:

She gets the nursing job while in Nigeria and the children stay with their father in Nigeria when she leaves for the UK then they and her husband join her months later.

Oga Krisnel, if you do not harbour any selfish intention, if you truly mean well for your family, this is the best advice for you. Apart from staying together.

Since you want to be away from your wife so bad, why not be with the children, while she travels to go hustle?

You lost your vibe abi? Maybe you might get it back when your wife travels and you are left with the children.
Don't take yourself out of the equation when it comes to your children.
Re: Travel To UK With My Wife Or Stay Back And Allow Wifey Travel With The Kids by qtguru(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Since you people love to convert dollars, pounds, and Canadian dollars to Naira to make a point, I hope you're aware that it is better to earn 400k in Nigeria than stay in the UK with 800k/monthly?

I don't get, in UK she's a nurse medical is cheap, they can easily save for a house, and they have more leverage to convert to Naira a failing currency, how is this better than staying in Nigeria ??
Re: Travel To UK With My Wife Or Stay Back And Allow Wifey Travel With The Kids by Acidosis(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
qtguru:

I don't get, in UK she's a nurse medical is cheap, they can easily save for a house, and they have more leverage to convert to Naira a failing currency, how is this better than staying in Nigeria ??

I understand your view but why do we have always convert the UK pounds to Naira in order to justify the choice of moving to the UK? Naira may be failing in Nigeria but the failure of Nigeria's Naira won't improve the life of UK residents.

Some people moved to that UK because they were told that in the UK, it is easy to earn 250k Naira in a week. That's not a sensible reason for moving to the UK.

The appropriate thing to do is to research the cost of food, rent, traffic offence, clothings, cost of repairs, education, and other living expense in pounds. Then be sure that your job can settle your bills in pounds, not Naira.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Uses Train Toilet, Baby Slips Out / Unborn Child Up For Adoption / Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.