Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George (574 Views)

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George says he would not hesitate to relocate from Nigeria if the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinunu emerges next president of the country.

In an interview with Vanguard, the one-time military governor of Ondo State explained that Asiwaju lacks the capacity to lead the nation, stressing that he (Tinubu) would be a big disgrace representing the country in the international community.

The 77-year-old man, however, clarified that he has no personal issues with Tinubu, adding that he only speaks because he owe the general public the truth.

According to him, Tinubu’s comment that he had been making kings and would want to be king himself was very annoying. Bode stressed that in Yoruba culture, king makers don’t emerge king by choice.

He said “I will relocate from Nigeria, I will leave the country because Tinubu will be your representative in the international plain. Which investment will he bring here?

“I am not talking because I have any hatred for him. This is not the kind of person that we can hand over this massive country to manage. He will be the greatest joke on the international plane. We should bother who should lead us no person like Tinubu. Those supporting him are those who have benefited from his largess.

“There is absolutely nothing personal. This is my country. At 77, why will I not be able to tell truth to power? I have some facts about this character.

“The most annoying part is what he (Tinubu) said that he had been a kingmaker all his life and now, he wants to be king.

“Let me remind him (Tinubu) because he is a Yoruba man. In my part of the world, kingmakers are called afobaje. When you are a kingmaker, you do not throw yourself in the ring and say you want to be king”.

DAILY POST reports that Tinubu, earlier in the week, informed President Muhammadu Buhari of his intention to run for the office of Nigerian president.

Asiwaju, while fielding questions from the State House correspondents, said he would still continue with his consultation before making a former declaration.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/15/2023-why-i-must-relocate-from-nigeria-if-tinubu-emerges-next-president-bode-george/

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by trutharena: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bode George is a shameless liar and a hardcore hater.

We don’t believe your words again because you said the same thing in 2015 when Buhari became president and you did not follow through.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by Karlovych: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
embarassed We the citizens of Osun state reject the cocaine addict, he has showed on numerous occasions that he is nothing but a thug and a criminal

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by Laggafin: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Old man.. All this rants has become stale. You told us den if buhari is elected..you wil relocate, but you remained and left to no where. Now it's tinubu.. baba if your brain no de gree booth well abeg keep kwayet

9 Likes

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by AbijaJ: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
cheesy Bode George has turned into an unserious clown. He has been threatening to relocate even before Buhari became president. If he is serious he had better start packing his bags.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by headSmasher: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
The criminal have spoken

7 Likes

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by vedaxcool(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
The wicked runneth when no one is chasing! This will go a long way in reducing the population of wicked people!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by johnmartus(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Of course you can relocate to anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by shigishege: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
This baba should go and sleep somewhere. The hatered he has for Tinubu has beclouded his sense of reasoning rightly.

When this baba bode was there what tangible or significant thing did he do for the south west??

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by duro4chang(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abeg who dey pursue am. At this age the man still talk and behave like a kid.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by helinues: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Start packing your bag now

Bode George at his own age, make he still dey talk recklessly

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by FreeStuffsNG: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed this storm in a tea cup wink
Watch from 3:00 to get Asiwaju Tinubu's advice to Pa George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSuUuQtb8Nw

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by Shikini: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
“Let me remind him (Tinubu) because he is a Yoruba man. In my part of the world, kingmakers are called afobaje. When you are a kingmaker, you do not throw yourself in the ring and say you want to be king”.

Word
Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by yyba: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hehehe BODE GEORGE north korea, iraq, somalia and afghanistan are available for you. You can relocate now, you have no use to nigeria and nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by christistruth01: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by Greatzeus(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Coming from a man who served jail term for embezzlement and corruption.
Why can't you people see through their schemes? He wouldn't be saying all this if he was sure he will benefit from Tinubu's presidency. They are all the same,just different parties.
Re: 2023: I Must Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Emerges President - Bode George by Mynd44: 4:27am On Jan 16, 2022

(1)

Presidency: I Wish You Well But Want The Best For Nigeria, Makinde Tells Tinubu / The Moment Tinubu And Seyi Makinde Disagreed In Oyo / Sometimes I Really Pity Yoruba People Because Of Their Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.