Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 (30265 Views)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
ignis:

The good goes to heaven while the bad goes to hell
are you 100 % convinced he's either in heaven as spirit looking at us and his corpse,? or in somewhere people call hell? Are you also saying that Adam and Eve are in hell or heaven, depending on how they lived?
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by ignis: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Vickyvice:
are you 100 % convinced he's either in heaven as spirit looking at us and his corpse,? or in somewhere people call hell? Are you also saying that Adam and Eve are in hell or heaven, depending on how they lived?

yes
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Death is inevitable, na everybody go die...
RIP
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by VULCAN(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
You don't sound mentally stable. Did someone tell you that preaching confers exemption from death?

I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

It doesn't.

Vickyvice:
So with all the preaching, he's now dust/sandknowing nothing, hearing nothong. He's not even aware people are crying, or whether he once walked the earth. So of what eternal use is the preaching when both the good and bad return to dust, and even the bad ones live far longer and in good health
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by MrRector6193: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gh folks are smart. I like the site. They have more features than Nairaland
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by gulfer: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
All born of a woman shall taste of death, RIP General. Now you are left alone with your work to meet thy creator cool cool cool cool
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by Bastard1stborn: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
The man is very wise.. He knows US is closer to heaven on earth. He go die for there
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by kayedad004: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
RIP God's General. Under you I gave my life to Jesus Christ in 1989 while at Kano. A great teacher of the word and counselor. Heavens have gained a saint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by Bukfab(f): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hmmmm!!! Na only God sabi hin people ooooo...I won't say more than dis,becos i sabi dis man wella,e patronize wre i dey work.. It's well
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by fm7070: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
He is now alone with his deeds and faith.
All men shall pass this route someday
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by Elidrisy20: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Covid one nine
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by JGrace4me: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
[You don't understand. Blessed and holy are those in died in CHRIST JESUS, on whom the second death has no power. This first death is just a TRANSITION either to eternal glory in Heaven or eternal doom in hell REPENT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE GOD HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND.quote author=Vickyvice post=109398598]So with all the preaching, he's now dust/sandknowing nothing, hearing nothong. He's not even aware people are crying, or whether he once walked the earth. So of what eternal use is the preaching when both the good and bad return to dust, and even the bad ones live far longer and in good health[/quote]
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by AngelicBeing: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
kayedad004:
RIP God's General. Under you I gave my life to Jesus Christ in 1989 while at Kano. A great teacher of the word and counselor. Heavens have gained a saint.
I remember his church at Nomansland in kano, He was formally a Manager with BCCI in kano, before he went into ministry as a Pastor, Rip to him sad

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by jchioma: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
So, he's going to be burried in the US?
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by sharpwriter(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bukfab:
Hmmmm!!! Na only God sabi hin people ooooo...I won't say more than dis,becos i sabi dis man wella,e patronize wre i dey work.. It's well
Where you dey work? I

1 Like

Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by judedwriter(m): 12:46am On Jan 16, 2022
I remember when this Clergy as a guest minister, laid hands on us as choirsters so many years ago...

We all fell under the anointing, I vividly remember that experience to this day. grin

RIP great man of God cry
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by msughdoo: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2022
No be only preaching. With all your medicine, tech, engineering, accountancy, economics, billions of dollars, etc. you sef nor go die? Everything is vanity at the end, but at least, if he served God well, he is assured of life eternal in heaven.

Vickyvice:
So with all the preaching, he's now dust/sandknowing nothing, hearing nothong. He's not even aware people are crying, or whether he once walked the earth. So of what eternal use is the preaching when both the good and bad return to dust, and even the bad ones live far longer and in good health
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by msughdoo: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2022
You be OLOSHO?

Bukfab:
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by igbowoman: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
kayedad004:

I wanted to ask if he was in Kano before.
Loved him in my youth.
Re: Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 by Bukfab(f): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
msughdoo:
You be OLOSHO?

See ur life,sebi na like dat ur mama do Olosho born u....If u knw Wre I work ,u will send ur CV to me for employment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.