Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

How I Was Able To Turn Depression And Over Thinking Into Money Making - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Was Able To Turn Depression And Over Thinking Into Money Making (177 Views)

What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? / How I Was Able To Raise #255,000 For A Proposed Business... / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Able To Turn Depression And Over Thinking Into Money Making by Kendricks23: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Overthinking brought me to the lowest point of my life, I was so depressed that I even considered suicide.
Everything was falling apart, no money, a cheating girlfriend, failing business and serious low self esteem issues,
But things change when I came across a casual post on Twitter that says "if you overthink write more, if you talk alot read more" this I put into practice, which help take my mind off my problems and give me the opportunity to put my thoughts in writing.
A friend of mine came across those writing and told me how good they were, I was insecure about putting my writing out there, he encouraged me saying " bro do you know you can make good money off this", I was like naaa I no little to nothing about writing books, he said " you don't have to, with little help and guidance you can package this to a hot market right now called the Amazon Kindle store" .
Let's say that convention changed my life, because the product really helped me package my thoughts, with guidance and practical steps, got my thoughts and writing out there, then I realized money heals alot of wound.
To all the overthinkers like me, keepers of journals, researchers, writers that are interested in a step by step guide follow the link below.
https:///pdjvix
Or contact me on whatapp with this number

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Even Without Adsense / What’s The Difference Between A Director And A VP? / Top SEO Agencies For Small Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.