Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Finally The Jamb Examination Is Over.tell Us Your Experience - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Finally The Jamb Examination Is Over.tell Us Your Experience (499 Views)

Grace High School Entrance Examination Into JSS 1 (2013/2014) / Jamb Made Easy: Get The Jamb Answer Sent To Your Mobile Phone / Score Merit In This Jamb Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally The Jamb Examination Is Over.tell Us Your Experience by drADEYINKA: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hmm the great relief I feel cannot be measured finally this exam is over and now I can rest a little Waking up this morning getting ready to go to my centre and still doing some last minute reading I was confident on what I would do, leaving the house and seeing everyone wishing me well and getting a hug from my mum and her saying everything is well, I knew everything was well indeed and my mind was at peace , on my way I still did ''last minute reading'' in the taxi.

finally I got to the centre and saw my good friend, after been screened we were asked to pay a thousand naira to get into the hall after protesting it was reduced to 500 box although my dad had given 3500 Naira because of all this their wahala I paid and went into the hall patiently waiting for the papers, suddenly all my confidence left me I was afraid of so many things tears started streaming down my eyes uncontrolably I was crying in my exam hall I couldn't contain all the fear so I walked to the invigilator and told him I was afraid he smiled and looked intensely in my eyes and gave me so much words of encouragement, I went back to sit and wiped my tears , I started getting my confidence back, I didn't even fell emabarrased as everyone was looking at me '' duh it wasn't my concern''

We were then asked to pay 2000 for runs and as usal they protested and the money was reduced to 1000 people hurridly paid and when it came to my turn I told the invigilator I don't have money to pay and so did my seat mate gosh she was the best sea mate ever The paers finally came and I started attempting them gosh I couldn't believe it I started up with CRS and it was extra simple it even became annoying but I was happy , the first invigilator who gave me words of encouragement came to my seat and was shocked that I had started ''why didn't you wait for me to call the answers?'' smiling at him I said '''don't worry sir I know what I'm doing'' he smiled back and was impressed greatly in all the exam was good and I am happy

what I find hard to believe is that at the end of the day no runs came chai you needed to see people who had done NOTHING out of the 300 questions and it was already 10 mins to submission and i was like ''jeez are you that dull'' in my mind at the end they asked for their money to be refunded which was impossible thought some people still got answers via cells. I was happy after the exam and even happier that my friend wrote well too I wasn't scared for her cos I knew she was also very intelligent. But many were sad cause they still had a lot of unanswered question

so how was yours?
Re: Finally The Jamb Examination Is Over.tell Us Your Experience by 4good(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
May God save all our young ones of today from the deep corruption in the education sector, in Jesus name. Amen. It's like cheating has now become part of the whole exams.

(1) (Reply)

Achieve Yr Dream Score In Toefl,gre,gmat,sat,act,ielts And A Level / The Jambite / Opportunity To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.