Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,381 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Do The Older Generation Deserve The Respect The Youths Give Them? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Older Generation Deserve The Respect The Youths Give Them? (135 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do The Older Generation Deserve The Respect The Youths Give Them? by babasolution: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
The older generation especially the leaders crave honor,respect,submission and adoration from the youths.People like buhari, babangida, Gowon,Obasanjo, tinubu,bask in the joy of adoration the youths give them,they love to feel like great men,like elder statesman but do they really deserve the respect?, I have this disdain for these old leaders who only champion their children and small niche of associates,they never did much for the general young ones aside from giving them stipends (fish) to keep them in submission, most of them have no regard for the young ones,they just want the young ones to worship them.Others races of men of that generation did alot for their young ones,look how China transformed their nation and made the young ones life's better than theirs,same with the whites and the Arabs case in point the UAE.But the black GENERATION of that era and created a society were their young ones are worse off than they are,yet they want constant praises and adoration. They do not want to ingrain the young ones nor better their lives instead they kill the youths and bask in the suffering of the youths.If you complain they will tell you to shut up and experience is what is needed.That GENERATION of African blacks are so wicked and brutal.I hate them

1 Like

Re: Do The Older Generation Deserve The Respect The Youths Give Them? by tollyboy5(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Respecting your elders is stale words. It build unending ignorance and make people look hypnotized.
Thats why we defend corrupt leaders here. What i tell younger people around me is 'respect yourself' i respect people who only respect themselves
Re: Do The Older Generation Deserve The Respect The Youths Give Them? by javaguru: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
i dont understand,what are insinuating, so what if the elder doesnt deserve it. We better manage nigeria with its current problem
Re: Do The Older Generation Deserve The Respect The Youths Give Them? by holycup(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Our past leaders no deserve anything like respect at all.them no worth am.

Those guys no get conscience at all.
Re: Do The Older Generation Deserve The Respect The Youths Give Them? by orisa37: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
It's a Culture and Tradition. The Youths are naturally mandated to respect their Elders if they want their children to honor and respect their views, opinions, Grail hairs and experience. Developments Progress, Expansion, Enlargement etcetera are inherited from History and The general Goodness, Light and Life of The Supreme Spirit given in abundance to HUMANS.

The Bible: "Honour your Father and your Mother, your Elders, Teachers, Trainers, Employers, Landlords etcetera that your days may be long".

(1) (Reply)

Niger Varsity Don Joins Think CRA 2023 Project / Tinubuofemmanu Supports Asiwaju BAT For The Post Of Olubadan Of Ibadan Land / Dele Momodu: I Didn’t Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.