Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip (25544 Views)

Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? / How To Calculate Customs Duty Charge In Nigeria. / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by owo4mii(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2022
VanBommel:
please how much would it cost to clear an accidental Camry 2009?

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
VanBommel:
please how much would it cost to clear an accidental Camry 2009?
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by topsyboy: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2022
How much to clear 2007 Mazda CX-7

Toyota Highlander 2001

Grilmadi
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by owo4mii(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2022
topsyboy:
How much to clear 2007 Mazda CX-7

Toyota Highlander 2001

Grilmadi

#650K each
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Amypriti(f): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Goodmorning

Pls what's the cost to clear ACURA MDX2008
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by julyb(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Which info you need to help verify if custom duties was paid on a Nigerian used vehicle? The car was first registered in 2012.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Hamsongee07: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2022
What about if you buy the car through land border ?
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Romotun(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please what is the cost to clear 2011 Toyota Camry through Grimaldi
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by owo4mii(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romotun:
Please what is the cost to clear 2011 Toyota Camry through Grimaldi

#1.350m
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by tosheeba(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
julyb:
Which info you need to help verify if custom duties was paid on a Nigerian used vehicle? The car was first registered in 2012.

Hi everyone , I am a clearing agent, I work under the supervision of the Agency named " MUTABA Business Solution and Ajadematanle Nig Enterprise" the two agencies name are well known at the port and it's been in operation more than a decade . I myself goes by the name Olatunbosun Toheeb Ayodeji ( Olatee Clearing and freight Forwarder) a subsidiary of the two aforementioned custom licensed agencies above. I have worked for few if not many on nairaland here with good service delivered, accountabilty and total detailing of all that you need to know about clearing of cargoes and vehicles because I orientate and carry all my clients along on every steps taken during the process with full transparency to ensures the delivering of services that equate the value for the money.

Contact on - 07087891487 for both whatsapp and calling.
Try us today and you shall be convinced.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by tosheeba(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
julyb:

You can verify if your vehicle duty is truly paid by using the C- number or A- number , once its input into the customs system, all details including amount paid as duty will be out on the system.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Amypriti:
Goodmorning

Pls what's the cost to clear ACURA MDX2008
it will cost you 680k sir
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2022
tosheeba:

Hi everyone , I am a clearing agent, I work under the supervision of the Agency named " MUTABA Business Solution and Ajadematanle Nig Enterprise" the two agencies name are well known at the port and it's been in operation more than a decade . I myself goes by the name Olatunbosun Toheeb Ayodeji ( Olatee Clearing and freight Forwarder) a subsidiary of the two aforementioned custom licensed agencies above. I have worked for few if not many on nairaland here with good service delivered, accountabilty and total detailing of all that you need to know about clearing of cargoes and vehicles because I orientate and carry all my clients along on every steps taken during the process with full transparency to ensures the delivering of services that equate the value for the money.

Contact on - 07087891487 for both whatsapp and calling.
Try us today and you shall be convinced.
why don't you create your own page rather than this you have done? please be guided.........

1 Like

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by mcvities(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2022
How much will it cost to clear a 2009 Chevrolet Lacetti and 2011 Chevrolet Cruze, the cars would be shipped from South Korea.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Ekenem123: 11:25pm On May 02, 2022
Lariqueza:

why don't you create your own page rather than this you have done? please be guided.........

How much can be used to clear venza 2010 and 2015 and which shipping line is faster and cheaper to clear from ??
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Ekenem123: 11:26pm On May 02, 2022
Lariqueza:

How much can be used to clear venza 2010 and 2015 and which shipping line is faster and cheaper to clear from...both cars are coming from USA.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by 2felix(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2022
Lariqueza:

NO sir, as the Customs men have the right to verify your document at ant time. I think for the first period of about 7years sir.
we can assist further to verify sir, drop the customs details on our whatsapp number.
Many thanks
If i want to buy a tokumbo car, how do i check if the custom s paper is geniune?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Scandinavian: 6:43pm On May 31, 2022
owo4mii:

#650K each

Hi, please how much do you think will clear a Lexus Rx350 2009 model in June/July 2022. I am hearing that there have been some changes recently. I am asking about the total cost, not just the surface clearing.

Thanks.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by owo4mii(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Scandinavian:

Hi, please how much do you think will clear a Lexus Rx350 2009 model in June/July 2022. I am hearing that there have been some changes recently. I am asking about the total cost, not just the surface clearing.

Thanks.

I will get back shortly

1 Like

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Itsrm(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Scandinavian:

Thanks.

https://www.theclearingagent.com/2020/06/surface-values-for-some-lexus-vehicles.html?m=1

Multiply the price there by 2.36 and add N220,000

1 Like

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by owo4mii(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Scandinavian:

Thanks.

1,850m
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Scandinavian: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2022
owo4mii:

1,850m

That's crazy!!!

Omo what's happening with the recent changes!!! Does it look like things will change anytime soon?
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by owo4mii(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Scandinavian:

That's crazy!!!

Omo what's happening with the recent changes!!! Does it look like things will change anytime soon?

Well, only God knows.. we are also not happy because cost of vehicle will be on the higher side

1 Like

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by motoni: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
how much will i clear 2007 toyota highlander
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Edwinchukwudire: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
For all your clearing needs of containerized goods and cars, contact us at GREAT EMEKS ENTERPRISES, No 21 Marine Road Apapa. Telephone/WhatsApp number:07067847665.
We also undertake the procurement and processing of your Form M, Soncap, product certificate, NAFDAC certificate etc.

We are professionals. Try us today. Call or WhatsApp 07067847665.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by northbird: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
@ liquereza.
How much to clear a Toyota corrolla 2007.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by insightful01(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
motoni:
how much will i clear 2007 toyota highlander

878 k for everything .
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Itsrm(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2022
insightful01:

878 k for everything .

cheesy cheesy
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by insightful01(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2022
Itsrm:

cheesy cheesy

What's funny man?
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Itsrm(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2022
insightful01:

What's funny man?

You are either not in touch with reality or you're a scammer
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by insightful01(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Itsrm:

You are either not in touch with reality or you're a scammer

How do you mean, if you no know your way, you keep quiet, let me tell you this, our office in National solve problems. We run things run able.

Even if you want to block alert , I have the link. Go to port and cargo , Tincan, Scoa, ask of A L Orlando. That's our agency, they will dove their hat. So forget that. We go run am, the job go come out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles / 11 Of The Biggest Production Cars That Was Unveiled In 2018 / Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.