Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

You Think You Need Money To Start Making Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Think You Need Money To Start Making Money Online? (132 Views)

You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site pay for a task done. it simple / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Need Money To Start Making Money Online? by Mbee247(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
If you don't have money right now and you have got a smartphone at least within your disposal,am building to show you how to build something with you WhatsApp that would print money for you in the coming years,it might not be now but trust you would look back and tell yourself YES,"I did it".

There's a messenging platform called WHATSAPP,that WhatsApp you see people catching cruise with, someone out there is cashing out big time with it.

Infact there's this guy called Adewuyi Tamilore,a badass WhatsApp marketer he makes over 5 million at least from just doing his business on WhatsApp,when i mean least, that's the smallest he makes,no jokes here, people are raking money!

You can follow him on Twitter and check out for yourself.

If you have no dime with you now and you have got a smartphone with you,how do you build that thing on WhatsApp.

Follow me..

I hope you have heard about WHATSAPP TVS.

Yes, isn't it?

That can generate you a lot of mullah if you know what you doings,now let me explain;

The first thing you do is to pick a niche,when i mean niche,i mean niche that have got lots of traffics,like people can't do without talking about the things associated within this niche.

I advise you pick either the Finance,Relationship or the Health niche.
Pick one of them and look for a sub-part in any of them that have lot of traffic but not so much competition,so you don't get eaten up.

After picking a niche,immediately you start crafting content round that niche you picked,your content must be educating ane entertaining,at least you don't want to be boring with creating content for your viewers.

If you don't have money to run digital Ads like fb,insta. and the rest of them,you send traffic organically to your WhatsApp Tv.

After all of this, then you monetize your Tv as you would be attracting different business owners around those niche in helping them advertise their products on WhatsApp.

I hope you grab?

Imagine you collecting 5000 per Ad post for at least 10 people in a day, that's 50k a day?

At least ain't bad starting at making money online.

NB:It might take you months or years to achieve this if you don't have money to spend on digital Ads,but if you have got money to spend on Ads,it might be as fast as two to five month if you can put in the work and for running Ads. you would need education on that.

Not having money shouldn't be a problem for you,if you want to make money online.

To your implementation!

©Bee.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Marketing Tips For Startups / Dos And Don't To Keep In Mind While Packing For College / Cashapp Available, Verified Coinbase Available For Asap Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.