Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Npower: The Solution For Prompt Payment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Npower: The Solution For Prompt Payment (144 Views)

Npower: The Solution For Prompt Payment / Opt For Prompt Car Windscreen Repair Services For Restoring Integrity Of The Veh / Buhari Responsible For Prompt Salaries & Road Construction In A'ibom – Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower: The Solution For Prompt Payment by writetopoker2: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
The best solution for beneficiaries to be paid all arrears and on time subsequently, is the power of twitter.

People don't know the power of twitter, especially when most Npower beneficiaries in their numbers tag National Assembly, presidency, NASS, TV Stations, governors, head of civil servants etc
You don't need to twit to there page

Just tag Npower, nasims, Nass, pmb, house of assembly, presidency etc

Also, if beneficiaries like 2000 can attack Npower and nasims on twitter on daily basis, I can bet my guts all your arrears will be paid before this month end
I have personally seen the power of twitter, that most people can't believe.

Secondly, now that twitter has been unbanned and is fresh, all require body, authorities and agencies will situp to their responsibilities.

It 100% simple;
Start by opening a twitter account, it takes less than 10mins or 5mins
After opening twitter account, follow and retwit
1.) Just download a twitter app

2.) Register

3.) Follow me on @writetopoker1

4.) Then retweet my Npower twits
OK follow only this my account

@writetopoker1
I have just twitted
You can twit a Million times daily it has no limit, the higher the twits the better
Thats an example of a simple twit.
my handler now, so others can follow and retwit

My twitter handler is:- @writetopoker1

Please try and copy this to all whatsapp groups

Then retwit as many as possible daily, 10x, 20x or more, then watch the effect ��‍♂️

Below is an example of a twit beneficiaries can re-tweet

NASIMS & Npower please pay us our Oct, Nov, Dec and Jan stipends. #NASS, #Presidency, #Npower, #NASIMS, #TVC, #Arise TV, #AIT, #PMB, #EFCC, @NASS,@NGRPresident, @nassnigeria @TheNationNews @NASSNewsNG @ShehuSani @NigeriaSenate @SPNigeria @LabourMinistry @MBuhari

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Embassy Lawyer For Online Marriage In Pakistan (2022) / Whatsapp Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.