Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I've Not Endorsed Tinubu - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Not Endorsed Tinubu - Dele Momodu (231 Views)

Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Not Endorsed Tinubu - Dele Momodu by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'VE NOT ENDORSED TINUBU -
DELE MOMODU

In all honesty, I do not know who the media handlers of ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU are but I can reasonably confirm that they've been fumbling too much by being so cheap, unimaginative and jejune in their campaigns. Are they not ashamed that several people, including the respected DR AKINWUMI ADESINA of the African Development Bank, have publicly denied endorsing TINUBU for the 2023 Presidential election because of this unfortunate desperation to sell him as the only candidate of APC in 2023.
Now, I'm their latest victim. An article I wrote two years ago about TINUBU has suddenly become a fresh endorsement in 2022. What chicanery is this? While I have tremendous respect for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, his handlers have no right to engage in pure mischief by abusing our relationship. They've even made pamphlets of my article. But unknown to them, a lot of water has passed under the bridge since I wrote that article and I have my cogent reasons for not joining APC - PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI's divisiveness and the culpable silence of TINUBU and the Vice President PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO in condoning his excesses and keeping mute in the face of barefaced tyranny. Southern Leaders who crave to be President have failed to protect their own people from the blistering attacks they've endured under the Buhari government, most especially the people of the South East. The whole country is in turmoil and Northern Leaders have been more courageous in telling Buhari the blatant truth while ours have been so cowardly because of their insatiable propensity for power...
I have other reasons...
I earnestly ask the spin doctors to delete my name from their reckless and self seeking endorsements...

AARE DELE MOMODU
PDP PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT

2 Likes

Re: I've Not Endorsed Tinubu - Dele Momodu by EmilyD: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Their problem
Re: I've Not Endorsed Tinubu - Dele Momodu by techmo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
cool

Every irrelevant clout chaser would find a way of linking up with the name Tinubu just to court for Attention

Tunde Rahman, Tinubu's media aide never published and endorsement news by anyone, Tinubu's Twitter and Facebook account never posted it nor SWAGA2023 Page

1 Like

Re: I've Not Endorsed Tinubu - Dele Momodu by doggedfighter(f): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even Dele

Re: I've Not Endorsed Tinubu - Dele Momodu by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nigerians must get sense by fire by force grin
Re: I've Not Endorsed Tinubu - Dele Momodu by ChangetheChange: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
In all honesty, I do not know who the media handlers of ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU are but I can reasonably confirm that they've been fumbling too much by being so cheap, unimaginative and jejune in their campaigns. Are they not ashamed that several people, including the respected DR AKINWUMI ADESINA of the African Development Bank, have publicly denied endorsing TINUBU for the 2023 Presidential election because of this unfortunate desperation to sell him as the only candidate of APC in 2023.
Now, I'm their latest victim. An article I wrote two years ago about TINUBU has suddenly become a fresh endorsement in 2022. What chicanery is this?

Professor Wole Soyinka has already called Tinubu supporters illiterate interlopers
Re: I've Not Endorsed Tinubu - Dele Momodu by tollyboy5(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
techmo:
cool

Every irrelevant clout chaser would find a way of linking up with the name Tinubu just to court for Attention

Tunde Rahman, Tinubu's media aide never published and endorsement news by anyone, Tinubu's Twitter and Facebook account never posted it nor SWAGA2023 Pagf

Stop tagging people as endorser of your swaga2023 .

Campaign in peace that's all

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Secures Diaspora Support For Pdp's Presidential Ticket / Demistifying Fulanis Claims Of Ownership Of Nigeria / 'good Times Are Here' - Kayode Ojo Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.